Originally posted by: Vartika026
Vish to ek hi hafta hua hai n I'm kinda liking that yaar
arey vish and kavach off air nahi hoga itni jaldi anshi kah rahi hai vo abhi abhi shuru huva hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Vish to ek hi hafta hua hai n I'm kinda liking that yaar
arey vish and kavach off air nahi hoga itni jaldi anshi kah rahi hai vo abhi abhi shuru huva hai
Originally posted by: shiny9911
Dono se pyaar karta h🤣🤣 aese baatein sirf Veer k dimag me hi aaskti h😄😄😄
😆😂😆😂🤣🤣🤣😅😂
Congo for the new AT guys, you people are doing an amazing job 😎
Ruhaan gave a nice idea, he and mishti can take shower together na. Isse time and water dono save honge 😉
Read our OS. Wahan u will see 😅🤣
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Bumping this for you arfa😉
Dekho we have mind connection with CVs and hum yese khush ho raha the ke they are taking our idea 🤣
Originally posted by: HeartBeat321
Dekho we have mind connection with CVs and hum yese khush ho raha the ke they are taking our idea 🤣
Tum log aise hi scenes likhte jao..Humhe at least 50% toh milega 😆
arey vish and kavach off air nahi hoga itni jaldi anshi kah rahi hai vo abhi abhi shuru huva hai
Oh acha💜💜 I'm loving AdYa😍😍😍
busy thi main 😒
Koi na ab aa gai na....ab baat karte hain💜😘😘😘
Originally posted by: Vartika026
I think Mauli will come on Thursday, what do you think Vartika?
I think the same yaar
Hmm we both agree then
Yes we do
Wow, friends?
Yep friends😍😍
vartuu 🤣🤣you are crazy
vartuu 🤣🤣you are crazy
I was getting bored and no one was coming🙊🙊🙈🙈🤣🤣 but I enjoyed talking to myself😎