Originally posted by: suhaaana
Maybe mera cutoff clear ho jaye
Maybe na ho..
I don't know what should I do
Yup mcq part done right... now next written exam ????
If bored then better study
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: suhaaana
Maybe mera cutoff clear ho jaye
Maybe na ho..
I don't know what should I do
Yup mcq part done right... now next written exam ????
If bored then better study
Originally posted by: Keepdreaming
Yup mcq part done right... now next written exam ????
If bored then better study
No this one is also MCQ
Written will not be for these posts
Oh then you should study.. it will help for other exams too
Originally posted by: Keepdreaming
Oh then you should study.. it will help for other exams too
I know
It's just now I m feeling he days are running again
Hmm hota hai
Originally posted by: Keepdreaming
I clicked private massage then saw 2 unread pm ... But didn't get notification of it
Yup...must be a new bug or something...
I did not get the notifications too...had to manually visit the PM box...
Originally posted by: sahibasharma
Yup...must be a new bug or something...
I did not get the notifications too...had to manually visit the PM box...
Yup because not all facing but few I guess
It's late ...
hello friends... am not able do pm regularly... so please my all friend follow this thread... i post the link here... so you get link easily of
Concept This is story about two strangers which tied in sacred bond and one partner fall in love with another at first sight. Two individuals...
Dillagi Dil ki Lagi Jab Dil kho jata hai kisi aise mein Jo apna na hoke pe apna sa lagge. Jiski ek jhalak ke leye yeh nighein tarpati rahe Or...
As mentioned in the notes in the other FF threads that I had created the other ID at a time when I wanted to be anonymous and avoid raising...
Prologue Zindagi ke kuch faisle hum lete hai or kuch yeh zindagi humse karvati hai.. kabhi hass ke to kabhi is dil pe pathar rakh kar!! but is...
1.2k