when I watched it 1st time....my heart almost exploded....such raw emotion and feelings.....everytime I watch it.....still feels special and intensity touches me.....that's the beauty of shivika
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
when I watched it 1st time....my heart almost exploded....such raw emotion and feelings.....everytime I watch it.....still feels special and intensity touches me.....that's the beauty of shivika
dargah scene was good and he looked out of the world....
both are so gorgeous and adorable.....one of the best pics
Originally posted by: maanmeet1
both are so gorgeous and adorable.....one of the best pics
This gesture is what makes Shivika so real....they give such a homely vibe....there is always a cuteness attached to their normal scenes too....
Originally posted by: maanmeet1
this cutely hot
Both looked smashing hot in those dresses and Shivaay's husky voice is cherry on top.....
Originally posted by: maanmeet1
when I watched it 1st time....my heart almost exploded....such raw emotion and feelings.....everytime I watch it.....still feels special and intensity touches me.....that's the beauty of shivika
This sequence was love.....there was so much of feelings exchanged between these two.....the words exchanged was too heartfelt and their eyes and gestures.....