Originally posted by: sandhir.candy
I am almost there 🤣
Good 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: sandhir.candy
I am almost there 🤣
Good 🤣🤣
Why every time shiku stole his big bro ki dulhan man 🤣🤣🤣dulhan chor shiku🤣
Ab bada bhai casanova hai toh chhota dulhan chor nahi ho sakta? 🤣🤣
Good 🤣🤣
U returned Jaanu😆
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Taki Rakshit suli pe na chadh jaye🤣🤣
Doing his job properly 🤣🤣🤣now divi will do rest 🤣
Yes u r right unnecessary character 😆
Doing his job properly 🤣🤣🤣now divi will do rest 🤣
Yup🤣🤣Chhat se phekne ka kaam lol🤣🤣
I don't want that either. But Anjaan told Romi to keep a watch on Lavanya and I think he will replace Rakshit in the mandap to save his sister's marriage 🤢
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
😆I thought u will eat whole stock in excitement🤣🤣
In Shi-La marriage excitement? 🤣
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Ab bada bhai casanova hai toh chhota dulhan chor nahi ho sakta? 🤣🤣
No man he was oraly virgin 🤣His first kiss was with dri 🤣