Right😆
Kaanch ke tarah tuti kismat.
It's all broken
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Right😆
Kaanch ke tarah tuti kismat.
It's all broken
But we will watch with tissue box😭
Originally posted by: fivestar2
Me too and their honeymoon that they never took
What speed is this AT off to!🤪
This time around I wish they never hide things. And it'll be an official, consent waala PLANNED marriage 😎
But we will watch with tissue box😭
I dont need them😆
Truly🤣Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Coz they hv such a loving family😆
Originally posted by: Morning.Flower
What speed is this AT off to!🤪
This time around I wish they never hide things. And it'll be an official, consent waala PLANNED marriage 😎
In dreams😆But i hope it happens
🤣🤣🤣
Surely. And they are better than Shergills.
I love them, they are amazing parents
Drishti deserves that too ❤️
Yeah...Drishti deserves much better life