Wo toh hai
Inkenti..Hindi Vachhesindi neeku😛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Wo toh hai
Inkenti..Hindi Vachhesindi neeku😛
Aur Arnav-Mishtu bonding is also underrated one
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Inkenti..Hindi Vachhesindi neeku😛
Me meedhe practice chesthunna🤣
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Aur Arnav-Mishtu bonding is also underrated one
Yes..their bond not shown much but arnav concern for mishti is appreciable
Me meedhe practice chesthunna🤣
Try and try until you succeed😎
Yes..their bond not shown much but arnav concern for mishti is appreciable
Childhood besties hain donno.His relationship with Mishtu is platonic..I love it
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Try and try until you succeed😎
Teek hai
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Childhood besties hain donno.His relationship with Mishtu is platonic..I love it
Yup....sis is lucky to have such friend
Yup....sis is lucky to have such friend
His character growth amazes me..I like him since the beginning❤️
Originally posted by: pranurosid
His character growth amazes me..I like him since the beginning❤️
Me too...in 2nd episode he teases mishti ryt.. his funny side was good...