Karan was soo soo good as bajaj! Btw can we make topics on Eli now? Air we will have to wait for night till the Eli airs?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Karan was soo soo good as bajaj! Btw can we make topics on Eli now? Air we will have to wait for night till the Eli airs?
when Mr.Bajaj come ?
Last mint ?
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Lol change that to 8:50 because it's 10 golden mins of Mr Bajaj!
Done 🤗
Well finally this show got its life back after ksg entry. Btw this is call walk with pride.
Originally posted by: TeriGalliyan
Well finally this show got its life back after ksg entry. Btw this is call walk with pride.
yup😊

😎
Pretty!! Did you get to watch the HQ video I sent?
Yeah! I downloaded it a few minutes ago. Thanks for sending me that. 😃Pretty!! Did you get to watch the HQ video I sent?
P.S I had sent you a PM.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Yeah! I downloaded it 5-6 minutes ago. Thanks for sending me that. 😃
welcome😃 I cannot wait till Prerna-Bajaj AT!
For that I'm looking forward to their first meeting. 😎welcome😃 I cannot wait till Prerna-Bajaj AT!