Originally posted by: Wistfulness
For that I'm looking forward to their first meeting. 😎
do you think it will happen this week? or will bajaj and anurag keep fighting it out in the bedroom 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
For that I'm looking forward to their first meeting. 😎
do you think it will happen this week? or will bajaj and anurag keep fighting it out in the bedroom 🤣
🤣do you think it will happen this week? or will bajaj and anurag keep fighting it out in the bedroom 🤣
It might be reserved for the next week.
that scene in the precap is still making me ROFL😆
Seriously! Pushing a guy on the bed and then holding him on a gun-point. 😆that scene in the precap is still making me ROFL😆
Will that scene be aired tomorrow? I doubt it.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Seriously! Pushing a guy on the bed and then holding him on a gun-point. 😆
Will that scene be aired tomorrow? I doubt it.
lets see, the scene is so random, I can't😆
Exactly. It doesn't go with the flow.lets see, the scene is so random, I can't😆
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Exactly. It doesn't go with the flow.
thats kzk 2 for you, lol, but chalo, as long as KSG is doing his job well I don't mind
Can't get enough of his first episode.