@Hash are you still scared of Sims🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
@Hash are you still scared of Sims🤣🤣
omg what..why would anyone be scared of me? even the small lizard in my room doesnt run away on seeing me 😆Originally posted by: munchkinland
@Hash are you still scared of Sims🤣🤣
Originally posted by: munchkinland
@Hash are you still scared of Sims🤣🤣
You 😡
I'll not tell you anything now🥺
aww don't worry I want my two sisters to bond well🤗
Hash I am actually grateful you were scared of me warna mujhse toh makkhi bhi na darre 🤣 but in all honesty do I come across as scary?
omg what..why would anyone be scared of me? even the small lizard in my room doesnt run away on seeing me 😆
Pata nahi kyun mujhe dekh kar lizard dar jata hai aur main bhi phir dono ek dusre ko dekhte rehte hai😭
mere saath bhi kuch karna hi nahi padta...🤣Pata nahi kyun mujhe dekh kar lizard dar jata hai aur main bhi phir dono ek dusre ko dekhte rehte hai😭
Tujhe ismein rona aa raha hai..😆
Originally posted by: Suparna13
mere saath bhi kuch karna hi nahi padta...🤣
Tujhe ismein rona aa raha hai..😆
Mujhse darni wali kya baat hai🥺
Hash I am actually grateful you were scared of me warna mujhse toh makkhi bhi na darre 🤣 but in all honesty do I come across as scary?
😆
No. Perhaps I take your thanedaar status too seriously😳
hoga shayad hum mein kuch sherni wali baat...😆😉Mujhse darni wali kya baat hai🥺