Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

But that is if he is found guilty. Right now he should get proper education. 

Yes . This is the point. Who found that the mother and son are the innocents. In this place the writer made a mistake. It is not an ordinary crime. After Vyom was found as a traitor, his family should have been taken under the military custody and they should have met the enquiry.  If they were found as the innocents they would have been freed. That document copy will be enough for them to argue with the principal or file the case against the principal.  But Kabir was summoned instead of Kavya. Who reported the military officers that Kabir hid Vyom's truth. How did they come to know. Who heard the conversation of Vyom and Kabir. Nothing were explained. They need not show the details through the scenes. At least they can tell the details to the audience through the dialogues. I couldn't see any scenes like this.

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

Yes . This is the point. Who found that the mother and son are the innocents. In this place the writer made a mistake. It is not an ordinary crime. After Vyom was found as a traitor, his family should have been taken under the military custody and they should have met the enquiry.  If they were found as the innocents they would have been freed. That document copy will be enough for them to argue with the principal or file the case against the principal.  But Kabir was summoned instead of Kavya. Who reported the military officers that Kabir hid Vyom's truth. How did they come to know. Who heard the conversation of Vyom and Kabir. Nothing were explained. They need not show the details through the scenes. At least they can tell the details to the audience through the dialogues. I couldn't see any scenes like this.

Do not worry either PK or Jhanvi will help Arush getting admission in same school soon n Kavya will continue Jhanvi Bhabhi Jaap , Influence And reference works well for corrupted schools where authorities are more interested in bribes 

But ebbs need Dhamaka , they ruined Manohar track after that show has become thanda

krithi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Do not worry either PK or Jhanvi will help Arush getting admission in same school soon n Kavya will continue Jhanvi Bhabhi Jaap , Influence And reference works well for corrupted schools where authorities are more interested in bribes 

But ebbs need Dhamaka , they ruined Manohar track after that show has become thanda

I expected the Manohar's end scene would be a filmy style. The cheque scene,  Jaanvi's karate fight scene, her foot ball scene and Jaanvi's blows at Manohar's cheeks were made me think like that. I never expected this worst end scene.

Sumita18 thumbnail

I expected the Manohar's end scene would be a filmy style. The cheque scene,  Jaanvi's karate fight scene, her foot ball scene and Jaanvi's blows at Manohar's cheeks were made me think like that. I never expected this worst end scene.

Thanks to the new writer 

krithi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Thanks to the new writer 

🤣🤣🤣

Sumita18 thumbnail

Yes he /she -the writer is distracting from the main plot 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Omg same!!! 

I have liked all Jahnvi-Manohar scenes, even if I don't like Manohar.

Even the climax scene till she stabs him in the foot is good, Shrenu is brilliant there. 

It's only from Monday that episodes were trash. Maybe new writer ki karaamaat from this past week.

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Honestly, I don't think people will like to watch these, they were clearly in hurry to close Vyom's chapter, so it's very unlikely that they will show these. But yes, they can include dialogues about this issue if they feel like.