My mom think i have bf because I am laughing like fool😆
My moms thinking the same since I’m stuck on my phone all day 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
My mom think i have bf because I am laughing like fool😆
My moms thinking the same since I’m stuck on my phone all day 😂
I know.Originally posted by: sweetnoori
🤣...🤣.. u know mummy ka first tana hi mob ka hota 🤣
Din bar mobile mein leke karti kya ho? Kuch kaam bhi karlo🤣
These are common dialogues🤣
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
I know.
Din bar mobile mein leke karti kya ho? Kuch kaam bhi karlo🤣
These are common dialogues🤣
Earlier used to happen wid me too but not anymore. Courtesy time🤣
🤣🤣Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Earlier used to happen wid me too but not anymore. Courtesy time🤣
Hey owl🦉🤗
Hey owl🦉🤗
I need to charge my phone to watch ep tomorrow..i will go in sometime😆
Lets finish this AT
Luckily my Maa doesn't think that though I'm on my phone the whole day🤣My mom think i have bf because I am laughing like fool😆
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Luckily my Maa doesn't think that though I'm on my phone the whole day🤣
Same here silly😂😂
Yes * screaming*🤗Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Hey owl🦉🤗
I need to charge my phone to watch ep tomorrow..i will go in sometime😆
Lets finish this AT
Hifi🤣Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Same here silly😂😂
#SoulSisThings