Yaya kya again it is not posting
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yaya kya again it is not posting

Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Yaya kya again it is not posting
After previewing click below the pic 🤗


Such a cutie 😘

I dont like choclates🤣
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Lol KJ reply to mansi🤣
Which one? 7 up? 🤣
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
I dont like choclates🤣
Even I'm not fond of chocolates but I don't mind eating 😆
Which one? 7 up? 🤣
Yes 🤣both him and mansi are witty🤣and they pull legs like friends not to put each other down..
Waise why doesnt KJ reply to rahul dev🤔