Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Golu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

omg.. they both look soooo cutiee pieee ❤️❤️❤️I too wish ki Honey kaash RoHa's son hota 😭 I am excited to watch how Rocky will react when he sees Happy. I want him to be really really angry on her 😡

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Golu14

She will not love or care for anyone but for the Hotel 😆 She will show that she cares for Rocky in front of Momsy but she just cares being his wife so as to have the legal rights on the Hotel. I also think her wearing of crop tops and jeans at home will piss off Beeji 🤣Is it possible she tries to kill Rocky to acquire the property. Kulwant can also be harmed while in hospital. Then our Khushi will enter 

Harleen female RV hai likh lo.😈

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: afideen

Oh my! Anshs story!! He sure is chota Rocky! They look so much like Father and Son 😭 I dont know whether to be Happy or Sad 😭 They both are so cute 😭 How nice would it have been if that was our RoHas son Honey 😭

The kid is toooo cute!!! How I wish he were RoHa's son.🥺 CVs found a ditto copy of Rocky. Also kept the same hair style to rile up the fans.😆

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

oh C'mon Piu. Not you at least!! You remember the kid in IPK? Who was ASR ditto copy? What he ended up being? An orphan! This is the same Gul Khan show.

CVs got this kid and groomed him like Rocky to rile up the fans nothing else!!

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

oh C'mon Piu. Not you at least!! You remember the kid in IPK? Who was ASR ditto copy? What he ended up being? An orphan! This is the same Gul Khan show.

Maybe wife arranges the kid to look like Rocky in order to not raise any suspicions as she can't afford them. 

Edited by Etna_Dia - 4 years ago
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Something must be wrong in this family: the kid is not Rocky's son or wife is cheating on Rocky, otherwise, there is no motive for Happy to come back in his life. 

Edited by Etna_Dia - 4 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

Lol, I am half heart broken and trust me, in no way Rocky looks like the father of this kid!!!!!!!

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Lol, I am half heart broken and trust me, in no way Rocky looks like the father of this kid!!!!!!!

😆 He isn't! Normal logo ko move on karne mein 3-4 lagjate hai aur yaha toh apna Rocky hai. Ek saal mein shaadi aur baccha!🤪 CVs ne kya ullu samajh ke rakkha hai?

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

Something must be wrong in this family: the kid is not Rocky's son or wife is cheating on Rocky, otherwise, there is no motive for Happy to come back in his life. 

It could be. Either the girl was pregnant and this kid is her and her lover's, or she got this kid from an orphanage to usurp the hotel. Jo bhi ho Rocky should know the truth. Next week is crucial. We will get to know Rocky's stance here. I am assuming the kid is Harleen and her lover's. Otherwise why would Rocky marry?

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

The look cute and adorable together but let’s accept it he is not Rocky’s biological son... he has just adopted Rocky’s habit having grown up with him... I am subtly losing hope for the show because of the fact Rocky does not even  look that old to father this child.. upar se we lost Roha’s young age the most happening bit.😪😪😕