Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Golu14

We so want this to be the truth!! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

@bold: β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

It is.😳

Golu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She will not love or care for anyone but for the Hotel πŸ˜† She will show that she cares for Rocky in front of Momsy but she just cares being his wife so as to have the legal rights on the Hotel. I also think her wearing of crop tops and jeans at home will piss off Beeji πŸ€£Is it possible she tries to kill Rocky to acquire the property. Kulwant can also be harmed while in hospital. Then our Khushi will enter 

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

Bold: I noticed too... he looks so distant while "perfect" wife is all over him! The way she grabs him like she is afraid that she will lose her position as his wife! And he is not at all holding her back. He keeps his hands to himself which clearly indicates that he is not into her and, at the same time, she tries so hard to show off that they are a couple. They look polls apart.

See you got it! πŸ˜Ž

afideen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaniraaj007

in the 4th pic the baccha is crying with harleen in bg. I think harleen tortures the kid. And the kid will get attached to happy and hence the story

Is that really Harleen in BG? Honey is wearing the same tee as in the airport with Happy and in the pic in the room. 

I also noticed theres no family pic? Honey with his mother and father. Theres something fishy alright. 

Golu14 thumbnail

She will not love or care for anyone but for the Hotel πŸ˜† She will show that she cares for Rocky in front of Momsy but she just cares being his wife so as to have the legal rights on the Hotel. I also think her wearing of crop tops and jeans at home will piss off Beeji πŸ€£Is it possible she tries to kill Rocky to acquire the property. Kulwant can also be harmed while in hospital. Then our Khushi will enter 

Ab Momsy ko pata chalega kaisi hoti hain paison se pyar karne wali ladkiyan. πŸ˜† Can't wait to see Momsy fuming at Harleen! 

Vaniraaj007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: afideen

Is that really Harleen in BG? Honey is wearing the same tee as in the airport with Happy and in the pic in the room. 

I also noticed theres no family pic? Honey with his mother and father. Theres something fishy alright. 

yes it's harleen only the top matches with the one in photo and she is a village behl trying to be modern wearing such bright dresses 

Golu14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

Arrested for? Terrorism charges? πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ They are reaching New lows everyday 

Now won’t they question her as somebody has been hanged for murdering atleast looking like HappyπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ 

Honestly Happy can be imprisoned for framing RV if found.  

For kidnapping Rocky's son it seems πŸ€£

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Crop tops and jeans πŸ€£ How did I miss that?  And that too in a traditional family where girls were not even supposed to dream of working outside the house πŸ€£πŸ˜†

You're right... poor Beeji πŸ˜† She has to bare seeing her dress like this every day πŸ˜† Just imagine what other "untraditional" things this "perfect wife" would do!

Now the picture seems so funny... with "wife" dressed so seductive and all over Rocky while and he just looks at the camera like she is not even there πŸ€£πŸ€£

afideen thumbnail

Oh my! Anshs story!! He sure is chota Rocky! They look so much like Father and Son 😭 I dont know whether to be Happy or Sad 😭 They both are so cute 😭 How nice would it have been if that was our RoHas son Honey 😭

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByuZSkbhMHD/?igshid=1dsee457hwv2c

Yeh Rocky ka biological son why? 

Edited by manzilmukul - 4 years ago