Have commented there .. No response came from her
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Have commented there .. No response came from her
He/She already deleted the story before I posted my comment😡. I was in a mood to say really harsh things😡
Chaaru well done girl
you rightly handled the situation
We need to keep a check on the profile
I am not very active on wattpad but do have an account so give me the link
With the same UN as that of IF right? Without posting anything you have 100+ followers. You have genuine fans Sims😳
That person was just 13 years old and I an sure did not know the consequences of plagiarism
But kop kpp to everyone... 🤗
Originally posted by: chaaru26
That person was just 13 years old and I an sure did not know the consequences of plagiarism
But kop kpp to everyone... 🤗
yeah I was thinking the same that person is not really old and is a kid
so did not know what is plagiarism
I dont know about Fans dear Hash. I am just an average writer who is still learning to better her craft. But you have found a fan in me - I love the Lovers of Destiny- read it yesterday when I was feeling really ill and low and it brought back all redemption track feelsOriginally posted by: Octothorpe
With the same UN as that of IF right? Without posting anything you have 100+ followers. You have genuine fans Sims😳
@Sims so unres on hash's story fast or she will chase you through me🤣
Originally posted by: chaaru26
That person was just 13 years old and I an sure did not know the consequences of plagiarism
But kop kpp to everyone... 🤗
All well that ends well. I'm glad you got to know it and sorted everything in best way possible🤗
Originally posted by: munchkinland
yeah I was thinking the same that person is not really old and is a kid
so did not know what is plagiarism
But i am surprised that at 13 that person went on to write a bold content first....