Aladdin did some stupid things in yesterday's episode

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

No doubt Aladdin was awesome in handling the enemies in yesterday's episode with Angoothi Ka Jinn but he did some stupid things we can't ignore and we hope he don't repeat them.

1. Being too angry with Angoothi Ka Jinn to him benefit of doubt about 2 jinns.

2. Drinking water from a bottle from an unknown place kept from God knows how long. That water could have been either spiked by some villains or the water would already be something dangerous.

3. Throwing the taveez in precap even after seeing a jinn coming out from a bottle.

I know he is angry with Angoothi Ka Jinn which is justified and it will take time for him to be normal and friendly with him. He even took time in being normal and friendly with Jinu in initial days. But being in unknown place and him being his aaka he could at least listen to him. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I get that it looks stupid on Aladdin's part but looking from his pov, it's understandable. Angoothi ka jinn (AJ) played a huge part in messing up his life. Jinu is not with them because of zafar and AJ.  It's not easy taking help from someone who is responsible for your suffering and destruction of your family. Aladdin is able to keep his anger aside upto an extent and think logically which is commendable. AJ was enjoying hurting every one till jinu came into his life and snatched the respect he received from zafar.  Look at Yasmine on the other hand. She is so immersed in her pain and anger that she can't see what is right in front of her. Old Yasmine who thought everything through would know something is up the moment that will was revealed. 

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: john909

I get that it looks stupid on Aladdin's part but looking from his pov, it's understandable. Angoothi ka jinn (AJ) played a huge part in messing up his life. Jinu is not with them because of zafar and AJ.  It's not easy taking help from someone who is responsible for your suffering and destruction of your family. Aladdin is able to keep his anger aside upto an extent and think logically which is commendable. AJ was enjoying hurting every one till jinu came into his life and snatched the respect he received from zafar.  Look at Yasmine on the other hand. She is so immersed in her pain and anger that she can't see what is right in front of her. Old Yasmine who thought everything through would know something is up the moment that will was revealed. 

I mentioned that it's not easy to be normal and friendly with him but 2nd point I mentioned can't be ignored. Like who drinks water from any abandoned bottle. Cvs need to take care of these small things. Yasmine's character needs to be improved. At least Aladdin is using his own brain but Yasmine is not even doing that.

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail

I didn't see any stupidity From Ali . Him being angry with AC and not trusting him much easily is fully justified . AC messed up his whole life and destroyed it completely along with Zafar . He will need time to be friendly with him .

As far as drinking Water from that bottle was concerned ..It had to be like that else how could have Ct's showed Ali being Jinie Minie's Aaka . He had to spit it and had to become her Aaka like that by freeing her from the bottle .