Almost going to be a month ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Should I give up the hope that u will post๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: yashviagarwal

Almost going to be a month ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Should I give up the hope that u will post๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Please read my note...really sorry dear ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Also, I am still strugling to give long posts on IF...

By the way, I am trying to give one update in next one hour ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Vaidhumom thumbnail

Originally posted by: paponecon

maan terminated shasha n revealed geets identity to shasha n adi...finally both r in front of each other n maan hugged her but geet went unconscious...hope that this time he will get chance to tell abt his heart...

Lets see ๐Ÿ˜‰

Vaidhumom thumbnail

Originally posted by: mamtasingla

Amazing story

Maan reveal geet's identity 

Update  soon

Pm me

Thank You darl... ๐Ÿค—

We writers are facing some issues with PMS ...Especially my PM list is very huge...I need to do something about it..say, create a new PM list or so..

In meantime, please join my Facebook Group. Its a closed group and you click Join button ...will accept it.. I post  links to all my updates here.

My FB Group

LAKSHMI VK's LITTLE WORLD OF MAANEET FICTIONS

Vaidhumom thumbnail

UPDATING ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hey Dearies ..once again my apologies... ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Well..again, this part has got further lengthier and going to split into 2. Also, IF is currently not user friendly for we writers... I hope things will get back to normal platform for we writers...

Anyways, The first part (PART 21) - I will try to post it in some time.

The next one (PART 22), I will try my best by this Evening or sunday  max... I am also trying my best to post PART 23 say by wednesday.

Well, one more thing ... please dont mind my lengthy updates as I get carried away with bits and pieces that I somehow feel its important to post. I do not intend to stretch it unnecessarily. But as I start typing, I have to give equal importance to my mind as well as flow of story. Hope you understand what I am trying to say. Again, there going to be some flashbacks where you get to learn Geet's as well as Maan's point of views. If anyone has any issues regarding this, please feel free to let me know.

Edited by Vaidhumom - 4 years ago
Vaidhumom thumbnail

I understand there's whole lot of spelling and editing mistakes...kindly bare with me...I will be able to check on them only by this evening...

I had made a clear word document with Bold, italics and clear formatting and ...and now when I paste here..this is what I get as a posting... with many jumbled up words and none of the B I U has worked out and  now, I have to redo the formatting here... and have to keep scrolling up and down to get it done...there's no undo and redo buttons... ๐Ÿ˜’ @vijay please look into this matter. To me nothing has changed in last 2 months..๐Ÿ˜ญ

PART 21

GEEEEET โ€ฆ.

His scream was loud enough to be heard till the ground floor. Ridzy who was seated in the hall almost fell on the ground..hearing Geet's name taken so loud and echoing the entire Villa. It took few seconds for Ridzy to think in track about what just happened.

That was Maan's voice...what happened to Geet? The next moment, she makes her way to the terrace Garden.

At Terrace Garden...

Maan gets terrified seeing Geet unconscious...he pats on her cheeks.GEET...GEET...Please Aankhen Kholo (Open your eyes)...He again pats on her cheeks softly but no response...

he pulls her gently and lies her down to the near by Garden Sofa....removes her footwear and rubs on her feet and then rubs her palm..and comes close to her and cups her face gently with his palms... Please Geet...dont do this to yourself...I...I AM SORRY FOR ALL MY HURTFUL WORDS AND ACTIONS...Please punish me...not yourself.

He is going restless and checks the surroundings if he finds some water..but he is so terrified that he is not willing to leave her hold even for a second. He screams out...KOI HAIN? (IS SOMEONE THERE?)

And Right at that time Ridzy appears in front of him... and she is completely taken back with Geet's unconscious condition..

R: GEET... !!! J...Ji..ju...kya huva Geet ko? Ridzy kneels down and holds Geet's hand.

M: Get me water please!!! That's all he could answer as he doesnt know anything beyond it as of now.

Ridzy shouts for her maid and she is here with a glass of water..Maan sprinkles some water on her face and that just helps her jerk a little bit but still she is in unconscious mode.

M: GEET...please Aankhen kholo..Maan pleads her helplessly patting her cheeks gently again.

He looks at Ridzy now who has taken her mobile and trying someone's number.

M: Ridzy, please can you arrange for a Doctor to come over here?

R: I am just doing that only...in meantime, lets shift her to my dad's room which is just one floor down.

The maid guides him towards Dr. Soni's room... and in meantime, Ridzy calls Dr. Saritha who is a senior general practitioner in her dad's hospital.

Dr. Saritha: Hello Ridhima

Ridzy: J..Ji Saritha Aunty. woh..can please visit here..i mean, home..

Dr. Saritha knows that Dr. Soni is in Delhi at the moment and she is worried for Ridzy now..

Dr. Saritha:You seemed to be tensed...all fine na?

R: Woh..I am Fine..but Geet..

Dr. S: Geet? That friend of yours?...Dr Soni was also mentioning that she got married off recently.

R:  Your'e right..She is here and wonder what has happened to her and she has got into an unconcious condition ... Please come home and check her....even her husband is here.

Dr S: Please stay calm...I'll be there in less than 5 mins. And she cuts the call..

Dr. Saritha leaves from the clinic and before that she informs her receptionist to cancel all the appointments or fix it up with other doctors... She has met Geet 2-3 times but that was almost a year before...i.e when Ridzy would get Geet along with her sometimes during her visit to the hospital. Ridzy and Geet would chitchat with her non-stop and the entire hospital will get alive in both's presence. And during Geet's one such visit to that hospital, Ridzy had put a word to Dr. Saritha to have a secret check up on Geet due to some incident that had happened in college where she screemed and started throwing things at one of Ridzy's other friend and Geet went into a web of her own and it took moments for her to get back..  Dr. Saritha examined Geet and concluded that Geet was right in her place but she got highly impulsive and it could harm her normal mindset if similar incidences repeats and she would get disturbed psychologically. Otherwise, she found Geet to be a very nice natured girl.. and one way amused to see a girl who has such high values and respect for her family. Coming to present she is worried for Geet. What could have happened to her?

Ridzy makes her move to her dad's bedroom... and just then Arman calls her.

Arman: Hey Ridz Baby.. how are you?

R: Arman...she gulps...Arman...

A: Ridz...relax...what happened darl?

R: Woh..woh...Geet...she is here and she is unconcious...

A: What? What happened to her?

R: Well..she seemed to have had a tiff with someone today...Just like how she had with Ahana.

Arman recalls what Ridzy was mentioning about the tiff between Geet and Ahana and what all followed.

A: So, a similar incident has happened today?

R: Exactly...and today, she got into a even serious emotional mode. โ€ฆ and has fell unconscious now...I just called Dr. Saritha and she will be here anytime. She gulps and continues...Arman...I am getting tensed for Geet...Can you please come over here for sometime? .

Arman knows that Ridzy and Geet are very good friends..and he could understand how tensed Ridzy would be at this point of time.

A: Relax Ridzy...

R: How to relax? Dad bhi nahin hain yahan...

A: I know he is in Delhi.... he had called me this morning...that's the reason I called you to ensure all fine at your end. OK...now, listen....There's some emergency case that I am attending to. I have to be in the operation theater in next 10 mins.. It will take max half an hour at the OT and I will immediately leave from here after that...Say, within an hour I will be at your home. He pauses for a second and continues...now please cheer up my girl..... Geet will be all fine. Let me see if I could handover my task to another practitioner.......and will meet up as soon as possible .

R: I will be waiting for you...please make it fast if possible.

Ridzy cuts the call and immediately instructs her maid to keep all the necessary stuffs ready...this maid of hers has been working in this villa for these many years and she knows the medical stuffs that needs to be kept ready.

Now, she moves to her Dad's room.. Maan Jiju...and she stops with what she gets to see.

She turns to look at Maan. He is holding on Geet's hand...tension is written all over his face. He is still rubbing on her palm and feet every now and then to get some response... At the same time Ridzi looks at Geet and its really pityful to see her like this. But still Ridzy finds there is something more to their relationship ...even though they apper in public like an Ideal couple and they are no way acting for sure. But something serious is hidden...Hope she gets to know it soon.

R: Jiju...Saritha Aunty, I mean, the doctor will be here any time...so dont worry...

M: Hmm..

Just then, the door bell rings...

R: I guess, Saritha Aunty is here... she leaves to attend to Dr. Saritha.

And in meantime, Geet gives in to some movements..She holds on to Maan's hand...

G: mm..hmm.. she whispers softly as she calls out his name... MMM..A...A..N...

Maan smiles with joy seeing the development of this moment...Inspite of all what she has got from him, she still calls out for him...  He really wonders why she trusts him so much..He looks at her hold on his hand and let it be...and he gently caresses her head and calls out her name softly...GEET.. I...I am here

She gradually opens her eyes blinking continuously and her vision got stuck on Maan...

her eyes slowly  got to get wide and moist once again and she takes gradual efforts to get up and about to move back so that she can position herself away from him... but she is unable to do it as her head aches and spins and she holds on to it.. Then her attention drawn to the surrounding. Everything appears to be blurry as if she has landed in a different world... She is too confused where she is at the moment... her curiosity reflexes towards her feet and she stands up and tries to walk...doesnt know where to though...and again she holds on her head as it spins.. and he moved towards her and hold her..

M: GEET...GEET...what are you upto? โ€ฆ Can you pls lie down?

Geet jerks with the pitch of his voice and he tries to calm himself and talk...

M: Woh....you need to stay relaxed for the moment...

He holds her back and helps her sit down...

is it a reality or a dream that she and Maan all alone in one room... and what is this? Why is he so concerned about her? and just then there's a knock at the door and Ridzy walks in followed by Dr Saritha. Ridzy rushes to Geet and hugs her

R: Geet..tumhen hosh aagaya? thanks god... Ridzy breaks from the hug and cups her face...you really scared us today...aur yeh kya? Please lie down properly...I could see you are not yet stable.

R..Rizy ...she takes her name in broken word...Main yahan? Kahan?

Dont think much yaar..anyways, this is Dad's room..

She feels kind of embarrassed to be here in Dr. Soni's room.. Oh No..I..I am sorry... I...will..leave..

She again gets up and Ridzy pulls her back to bed.

R: Oye Superwoman...I know you love flying but this is not the right time for it as you arent keeping well...you are not going anywhere samji tum?  Ab chup chaap lait jaavo. (Now lie down quitely).

Geet looks at Ridzy with a paut..and a smile escapes Maan's lips looking at her kiddish pauting face...He really wish that she could open her mind and express her self to him in a same manner but that seems to be a long way to go for the time being.

Ridzy: Now look who is here..

Geet got to see Dr. Saritha..

Geet: Dr. Aunty... That's how she adresses Saritha..

Dr. Saritha is literally taken back looking at Geet..she doesnt look the same girl whom she met a year ago...what has happened? Why she seems to have lost so much weight and looks completely pale?

Dr S: Geet ..So, you still remember me? VERY GOOD !! how are you feeling now?

Geet happens to look  at Maan...and then looks back at Dr. ..I...Im all fine...This ...This Ridzy has troubled you unnecessarilly...

Dr. S: Ridzy did a good job...see..you look so weak and worn out.. Dr Saritha checks her palm and pulls down her lower eye lids...

Ridzy: Aunty, meet Maan...he is Geet's husband

Ridzy turns towards Maan and introduces him to the Dr...And that's when Dr. Got to notice Maan and she exchange a formal โ€œHELLOโ€

Dr S: I need to check her up...hence request both of you to wait outside in the hall.

Maan interfears and Dr. tells him..Please dont worry Mr. Maan...I will check on her and come back to you only..

She took the help of the maid to arrange few medical related stuff from Dr. Soni's room where Geet was present and then she asked the maid to leave as well.

Over to hall...Maan has been restlessly waiting to know what has been happening to Geet..In meantime, Ridzy finds this to be the right time to confess her mistake..she gulps her saliva, clears her throat and talks to him...

R: Woh...Jiju...Ek baat kehni thi aap se..

He just looks at her..

R: Actually, Geet didnt go to college today.

Maan looks at her confusingly..he was about to answer Ridzy but she took the lead and continued.

R: The thing is, she told me that she has some other works...and if she tells any other reason to her family apart from her college tasks , they wouldnt agree easily for her to leave from home. And she had asked me to help out in this regard and I agreed to help her..

Maan has witnessed it on the previous day. Geet's family in HP is way too conservative. He is lost in the thoughts while Ridzy continues further...

R: And today, thro one of my friend I came to know that she has attended second round of interview...She takes a pause and continues...I..I am really sorry Jiju...I didnt know that she has been hiding and attending this interview..she never hides anything from me but she has completely changed after marriage... Please dont mistake me that I have been helping her taking self decisions without involving her own family...

Maan ST: Oh Ghosh...so many confusions, How can I ever tell Ridzy that Geet had attended the interview in her own company... huh..

He calms himself and continues..

Maan: Ridzy..all these things are baseless for me as for the time being, I am more concerned about Geet's health condition than anything else..

R: Yeah..one more thing I wanted to tell you.. I heard that she had a  tiff with the HR lady over there. โ€ฆ

Ridzy had just heard about it...but he got to see it LIVE... and only he knows how he felt during the entire interview process...Maan shuts his eyes as deep within he is still fuming on himself and Sasha on what happened during the interview.

R: You see...May be that's the reason she again got into a shell..

Now Maan's thoughts gets halted listening to the word โ€œAGAINโ€...he knots his brows and holds on to Ridzy's shoulder...what do you mean by Again?

Ridzy is not able to understand now...so, he doesnt know anything about Ahana and what had happened almost 2 years ago? Geet didnt tell him? Now what to do? I have to tell him now...but how?

R: Woh..woh..I mean..

Please speak Ridzy.. is there something serious?

R: Nothing...Nothing that serious Jiju...please calm down.. infact, Ridzy also takes a long pause so that she can calm down..and she continues. Well.. by now, you must be knowing GEET better than me...

He turns around and closes his eyes...now, this is the blind faith everyone has about him. Where as he knows absolutely nothing about his GEET...his WIFE... and all what he is getting to know about her is by facing such challenging circumstances..his wife got unconcious but he doesnt even know what led her to such a situation....God only knows how low he is feeling at this point of time.

R: Right from the day she has understood this world, she considers her Family as the first world... She is very sensitive when it comes to her family. She can never spare a single word against her family, home and relations that are bound with her..

Maan clinches his fist and looks out of the window inhaling fresh air to calm his mind and continues to listen to Ridzy..

There was one such similar incident that happened almost two years ago..It was end of our first year classes and we were in study holidays but still attending some special classes to attend for subjects which were not yet covered.......and during this time, I had one another friend by name Ahana who came here to stay with me. Infact we are close family friends and hence I know Ahana since childhood days. Her family is settled down in Mumbai. Ahana and her family were staying with us for few days as her dad and mom had some important business meetings in Amritsar...while Ahana's parents were busy most of the time, I was making sure to be with Ahana so that she doesnt get bored over here. Actually, she was not an easy person to be friendly with, she was kind of ultra modern and bossy...and already broke up with so many guys... but still I was accommodating her as she is also my childhood friend... it was one such time where I took her to Geet's home and introduced her to everyone there...  Ahana dressed up in ultra modern attire and that was drawing all attentions of hoshiyarpur people towards Handa Haveli.. Seeing this, Daarji started giving his advise..saying that these kind of outfits are suitable for Metro cities not HP...and better cover herself when she is moving out in this conservative environment.. and you know Manjeet, when she gets an opportunity like this, she will showcast all her conservatism. Manjeet taunted and gave all lectures to Ahana...While Ranoma, really took good care of Ahana as she was close friend of Me. and I was about to meet Geet's grandmother who was bed ridden and Ahana refused to meet her making a kind of disguting face. Geet was completely taken back with her behavior but still she didnt make any issue out of it as Ahana was a close friend of mine and moreover respecting the fact that this was Ahana's first visit to her (Geet's) home.

Flashback of that incident which Ridzy continues to narrate ...

After 2 days, there was a special class and after that we all friends had a get together in the college canteen...mainly, me, Geet, Muskan and Priya. Our canteen speciality is samosas, aloo parathas and lassi and we had ordered for everyone...Ahana joined us there โ€ฆ.

Ahana: what is this yaar? You people still eat all this stuff? We would have met somewhere else where you can have some nice continental stuff with cool fizzy drinks

Everyone started looking at each other and then at Ahana. No one was convinced with her way of talking but all were listening to her quietly because she was Ridzy's friend...and Ahana was taking a lead in talking about all about her lifestyle in Mumbai, she was openly talking about the night life, her affairs and break ups. Muskan tried to change topic and started enquiring about her education and how is she preparing for her exams and so on..but Ahana somehow divert back to her entertainment track of life...Coming to Amritsar-Hoshiyarpur,  She didnt like the place atall..she wasnt liking the conservative mentality and this Joint Family stuff...and above all, she didnt like Ridzy's friends here who are so very behenji (old fashioned) types and contributing such hype of their life for the family values.

Ahana: Hey by the way, I googled and found some night clubs over here.  Lets have a get together? What say Ridzy?

Ridzy gives an in-convincing look to Ahana...Ridzy has been to such night clubs before when she gets to visit big cities along with her dad and get to meet her other friends.... and she steps into these clubs with her own limitations. And also never been to the ones in Amritsar-Hoshiyarpur and that too involving her close friends ...And no way she prefers to go with Ahana. Even though Ridzy and Ahana are good friends too but she is much closer to Geet, Muskan, Priya and other college friends...Also Ridzy is giving into Ahana for the bond both her's and Ahana's families share.  

R: Well, Ahana, I have been to clubs before but never been to one in this place. Moreover, We friends here prefer to have get together only during day time as that's safe option for all.

Ahana: Oh...so, you are worried for your friends? Dont worry, let them also come along. Its my treat.

Ahana tells this as if she is doing a big charity and these girls around will follow her like a dog... Priya, Muskan and Geet look at each other and Ridzy is highly tensed due to the sensitivity of the issue... she is so worried now that she will be forced to choose either Ahana or her close friends.

Priya: Well Ahana,  Thank you for this very kind treat of yours.. but we girls cannot make it as we all belong to a conservative family and they will never permit..

Ahana smirked..Well dearies, you need to lie to your family if they don't permit. She takes a cigarette out and lits it and starts smoking so very casually......not only shocked Ridzy and other girls present there but also Canteen owner... Ahana blew the smoke out of her lips and drips the cigarette ash to the ground as there's no ashtray in the table... until and unless you girls dont take your own step, you will never ever grow up.....

No one was convinced with the way Ahana was talking but Geet was hyper sensitive when it comes to family related topic..she cannot stand anyone being negative towards this. Also, here Ahana is telling to lie to the family which is totally unacceptable. This was the spark that is going to give way to fuming and heated conversations between Geet and Ahana.

Geet: Well Ahana, our upbringing is different compared to yours... Our family is our lifeline and we can never think of entertaining ourself at the cost of our family disrespect.

Ahana: Oh My โ€ฆ I just wanted you girls to get a break from this boring life. That's it. If you dont want to come, dont come. You people dont want to enjoy life then let it be.

Geet: What you mean to say? We can get fun in life only by attending to those night clubs? Sorry Ms Ahana, we enjoy our lives far better than you as we spend out quality time with our family and close friends.

Ahana: Fun? Ha..how can you even think of it when you belong to such a conservative family?

Geet froze to the place. And Ahana continues to talk while Ridzy, Priya and Muskan stood there helpless

Ridzy: Well girls, lets change topic..

Ahana: Oh Please wait Ridzy....well...I would love to hear from Geet....how she makes her way to live her life full of fun when you have people like her strict Grandfather, Taunting Aunt (Manjit) and a bed ridden Grand mother..

The next moment, a frizby kind of thing just passed by centimeter's gap away from Ahana's face and it fell down to the ground making a thudful noice....It took few seconds for everyone to get into terms of what just happened. That Frizby thing was Ahana's plate which Geet picked up and tried to throw on her...but it got missed. Priya, Muskan and Ridzy Gasped with horror. They had never witnessed Geet in this form... and she broke the ackward silence where Ahana was the only one talking...

Ahana: What is this? Are you trying to kill me?

Geet: Oh...I just heard from you that you dont like the food served in the Canteen here...that's why I am trying to help you out..

Ahana: What nonsense?

Now Geet zooms towards Ahana and gives her a deadly stare. Ahana gasps as she never knew Geet could go to this extent.

G: Nonsense is what you have been talking so far and we all have been listening to you.. And...how dare you talk about my family? Who the hell you think you are haan? Do you know who my Daarji is? He is one of the members of the Sarpanch (its a kind of constituency where key decisions are taken without involvement of the court) and people take his words as a judgement. My grandmother is sick..but until 6 months back she was so active that she would work to an energy of 10 woman....and coming to my Aunt...well, I know she is a very tough lady and filled with bitterness...but still, she has lived to the expectations of being an elder daughter in law and she has never ever tried to divide this family and she never ever forced her part of work on my mother ...but these things you will never understand as you need to have respect and have high values for your own family.  

Ahana tries to argue further and geet points her index finger towards her and that instantly shuts up Ahanana.

G: Now...Be in your limits! I have been putting up with you because you are Ridzy's friend..and dont ever take ME, MY FRIENDS and the people of this region for granted... and now go and gather enough self respect for yourself... I think you need to still open an account for it...

Geet tells this and moved away from the place.. Muskan and Priya were standing by  Geet. But they had to get back to the point where Ahana and Ridzy had a tif and Ridzy was trying her best to calm her down...

R: Ahana...you need to calm down. Well...now, dont blame my friend for the blunder you had done. Why on earth you needed to talk about Geet's family in a cheap manner?

Ahana: Wah Ridzy, You still support your friend? Look all the mess she has done.. she pinpoint at the plate thrown by Geet.. so, I was invited here to get insulted like this? I will never forget the kind of treatment that I got from your bestie friend. Ha..!!

R: Geet is a very well behaved girl..but its just that she is overly attached to her family. And you have hit her on her nerves today.

Ahana glares at her angrily and gathers her hand bag, googles, mobile and rest all stuff and talks to Ridzy at the same time... That's it Ridzy, I will never ever come out with you...

R: Its purely your wish Ahana...no one is behind you to take you along. Ridzy taunts as she too lost on her self control. This Angers Ahana further and  She stamps her foot and she walks out of that place all fuming..

Ridzy is now relieved that finally she is out of her job for entertaining Ahana. But she turns around and looks out for Geet but Geet was no where to be seen.

R: Hey Muskan, Priya, where is Geet?

Muskan: Arre...yeh Geet kahan challi gayi? She was just here...

Priya and Muskan scan the place and start searching for her in and arround the surrounding area where the canteen is located while Ridzy searches for her on the floors of the building  and it took nearly an hour or so and finally, Ridzy managed to track Geet at the terrace of the college building where she was staring at the ground level and all lost in herself. Ridzy nears to her step by step..she has never seen her spending this long time in terrace area and now worried what's going on ...Ridzy calls out her name a couple of times...she doesnt respond..She makes a slow move and holds on Geet's shoulder...Geet slowly turns to look back at Ridzy..

R: GEET..

Geet hugs her tight... I am sorry...Sorry Ridzy...I didnt intend to hurt and insult your other best friend..because of me you had to face this humiliation. She cries out loud...I am sorry โ€ฆ.sorry...

Ridzy hugs her and consoles her...Ssshhh...pls calm down Geet...what is happening to you?

G: Woh because of me...you and Ahana..I AM SORRY..

Geet is really not able to understand her own reactions...what over powered her to take the plate and throw at Ahana without realising the serious consequences. What if Ahana's face would have got hit?

R: I am not worried about Ahana...dont take her name...I am worried for you...what's happening to you?

G: Please dont stop talking to me...please ridzy..I will never be able to take it...please...

R: Geet...what are you saying? I will never ever stop talking to you dear... how can you even mention something like that?

Ridzy is shell shocked seeing Geet's condition..she has never seen her before like this...hyper sensitve or what to term this..it didnt seem to be to normal. Ridzy somehow convinces her buy hugging and patting her...and she brings her back to the canteen where Priya and Muskan were still present and they rushed to Geet and hugged her...

Muskan: What happened Geet? Where you suddenly disappeared?

Ridzy interfears...well she had to spend some time in Library...Ridzy didnt want to hype Geet's vulnerable condition..while Geet still remained Quite..

But Priya and Muskan were praising Geet for what lesson she thought Ahana.. Geet was just listening to them quitely as if nothing ever happened from her end.To that Matter, Ridzy also joins them in praising Geet... Geet...you really did a brave job in showing Ahana her actual place. Now, cheer up my dear..

Back to present...Ridzy narrates to Maan all what had happened on that day.

We all three girls started tickling her and she started laughing and she slowly came back to her normal form.. I somehow felt personally that Geet needs some consultation or so and that's when I had requested Dr. Saritha to consult her in this regard. Dr. Saritha consulted her and found Geet to be normal but under such given circumstances, Geet may tend to do something impulsive...but again its not serious to the level where she has to consult a psychiatrist. But...

M: but what?

R: But if at all she happens to face similar situations and she again reacts in a similar manner, I mean these kind of impulsive reactions, she would require to meet a psychiatrist then... but again Dr. Saritha doesn't recommend this as Geet has a good will power and strength  and meeting a psychiatrist will unnecessarily trigger her.  

Maan just couldnt believe...Geet gets into such a situation when somebody pinpoints her near and dear ones and now that includes her paternal family members...Now its quite understandable to him that why she outburst on Sasha. He just leans his head on the wall and closes his eyes...wonder what more he has to discover about his WIFE... he has behaved like a jerk so many times but still she has never ever shown her temper on him but one word against him or her family, she can dare even to kill that person....every discovery about Geet has simply hit him hard proving his failure.

He curiously waits to hear from the Dr. Saritha.

To be continued...

Vaidhumom thumbnail

PART 22

(Lots of editing, grammer and spelling related mistakes. will correct it one by one. Colouring relavant texts is still under progress...will complete it in few hours)

Maan just couldn't believe...Geet gets into such a situation when somebody pinpoints her near and dear ones and now that includes her paternal family members...Now its quite understandable to him why she outburst on Sasha. He leans his head on the wall and closes his eyes...wonder what more he has to discover about his WIFE... he has behaved like a jerk so many times but still she has never ever shown her temper on him. But one word against him or her family, she can dare even to kill that person....every discovery about Geet has simply hit him hard proving his failures.

He curiously waits to hear from the Dr. Saritha.

Dr. Saritha Spent good half an hour in checking on Geet...her pulse, BP, sugar and blood levels...and she was also talking to her about general stuff with regard to her married life ...and so on.... As usual Geet has been covering up that she is very happy in her life. But Dr Saritha, being a woman herself and knowing true nature of Geet, she could understand that there are certain grey areas in Geet's married life but obviously, Geet is hiding it.

Dr. Saritha sighs and comes out of the room to the adjacent hall where Maan and Ridzy were having a talk and they were put into a halt when Dr Saritha folds her hand and stands in front of them giving both Ridzy and Maan a strict look. Oops...Till now Maan was eagerly waiting for the doctor to give in the inputs about Geet's condition but now he is getting restless or say nervous about what and how to ask...

M: Dr...How is Geet?

Before Doctor could give an answer...Ridzy interferes..

Ridzy: Woh Aunty, I was telling jiju about all what had happened 2 years back...as a similar incident has occurred even today where Geet got sensitive and...

Doctor gestured her to stop by showing her Palm to Ridzy... and then she looks back at Maan...whilst answers Ridzy...

Dr S: Well...why are you telling him all this? He must be knowing this anyways as he is Geet's husband.

Ridzy was put into silence as she too had this doubt.... And for Maan, all what he has been behaving with her for the last one year is showing its reflections today and will continue to do so for next many days to come. but least he cares about all this now...he seriously worried for Geet...

Dr S: By the way, as I told you already, I am not bothered about what happened 2 years back or today...as this has nothing to do with these incidents and I still feel that there is no psychological consulting required for her. Its something else that's bothering me...

R: Aunty...what happened?

Dr S: Your friend has not had even a single bite of food wonder since when? I bet she didnt have anything for over 24 hours now or say for how long she has not been on a proper diet.

Ridzy does remember Geet didnt have Lunch but had some golgappas with all excitement along with Muskan. That's it. Where as Maan who has been just blinking at the doctor with a blank note does rewinds back to his talks with Geet's mother who was worried for her change in behaviour and appetite, and in the previous day, ......yes she didnt have a proper dinner...she might have swallowed a few spoons of morsels..and even Dr Soni (Ridzy's Dad) had mentioned his concerns for Geet as seems to be pale and doesnt seem to have a proper diet.

Dr S: Ridzy, You arrange for a hot soup for her for time being...and after half an hour or so she can take a proper lunch.

Ridzy just nods and leaves from there so that she can get these things ready and shall instruct the maid accordingly and also give some space for private talks between Dr and Maan.

Maan has no words to comment...his head bent down with shame. He never ever had any observations set for his wife's well being... how could he? He is kicked out of his trance of self guilt and hatred hearing Dr talk to him now.

Dr. S: DO YOU REALLY CARE FOR YOUR WIFE MR. MAAN?

Maan couldn't answer her as he knows this question is raised out of sarcasm...

Maan pushes all the thoughts aside. He is even more worried for Geet now.

M: Doctor...please tell me how is Geet? I am sure you have more to tell...

Dr S: Well...its other way around Mr. Maan...you must be having more to tell me โ€ฆ you have to answer me...before that, I seriously need to know Do you really care for her?

Maan understands that again he has to face a situation due to his one year of harsh negligence towards his wife. But still he manages to accumulate all his wits and answers her confidently.

M: DOCTOR.. YES I DO...

Dr S: Oh I appreciate your confidence...but I doubt if you have been really taking care of her.

He can take all efforts to convince the Dr...but how can he ever lie to himself?

Dr. S: You see I am not only a doctor, I am a strong woman too... I can see what is black and what is white ...She sighs out of anger and continues. Do you even know what she has been going thro...her health and emotional condition?

He is just standing there not able to decide to nod for a YES or a NO...

Dr. S: Do you even know when she had her last food session that was tummy full?

He stood numb... he seriously has no idea what to answer...

Dr S: Atleast do you know if she had her breakfast this morning?

Oh ghosh, Geet's mom also spoke regarding this...that means she didnt have the Breakfast which she packed yet... now what to tell this doctor? Being her husband he should have somehow made sure about these tiny miny things..Now, he didnt know how to frame sentences and answer her... I..I am not sure..as...

She nods her head and give disappointed look to Maan...

Dr.: By the way, I can clearly make out that she has been on a very poor apetite these days and wonder since how long... may be for days and months? Did you even have a check on it? I agree with your busy schedule but you people must be accompanying her for Breakfast and Dinner? How could you just miss on these things?

Maan couldnt even gaze back at her...how on earth he can tell that he has no idea regarding this as not even for once he had spent his quality time with his wife. Where as Dr. turns to give one more disapproving look to him .... You and your family didnt even care to look after her? Would you people show the same attitude to the daughter of your family?

M: DOCTOR!! Please...dont say that... I...I know I had been busy with my work business and travel..but I assure you that my family took good care of her..

Dr almost smirks listening to this.

Dr: Well, this care wasn't enough...she sighs and continues... You see her hemoglobin count very low, immune power is low and that's what has led to low appetite. And today, she had low BP as it seems she has not been consuming enough food in compared to the physical and mental activitiesโ€ฆ All these leading to one leading to another...

Maan remembers a few heated exchanges of words between him and Daadi and that was few months ago. Daadi would very often tell me that Delhi climate is not suiting Geet at all...and she is often falling sick and getting low on her appetite levels....and that one conversation which happened where Daadi tried to explain him some thing and he gave a rude reply to her creating another barrier between Daadi and Maan with regard to Geet.

He gets back to his senses when doctor continues her talk with him..

Dr: So, what could be the reason for all this Mr. Maan?

Maan gulps as he held himself and only himself responsible for this...Another regret added to his diary of remorse...All what Daadi insisted that time is to meet Geet just for once. Had he met with her that day, then things would have turned out to be completely different than what he and Geet are getting to witness today. He clears his throat and answers her.

M: Woh doctor, Delhi climate didnt happen to suit her much...

Geet has been overhearing conversation between Maan and Doctor...and she is really surprised with what she hears from Maan. So, he does remember all this? It really hurts her that he never even once came to see her even in such a condition and how last time he had raised his Voice on Daadi.

a mini flashback again which happened in initial few months of Maan and Geet's so called married life:

(Authour Note: Sorry Dearies...I had got lot of Flashback in this story as thatโ€™s was suiting the plot and situation. hopefully this will be the last Flash Backโ€ฆ)

at KM, Maan walks down and takes his seat to have his breakfast...His Lap top is positioned at the dining table and he wonders why Shantima is not yet here to attend to him. He is already late and lot of meetings piled up for the whole day and upcoming few days. He finally lost patience and calls out for Shantima. She didnt come but Nakul Kaka came...

Nakul Kaka: Sorry Maan Baba...Shanti had told me to attend to you. I completely lost track of time.

Maan: Its ok..what happened to Shantima? Is she fine?

NK: Yeah Shanti is all fine......Woh.. Geet bitiya...

Maan's face turns red with stiffened expressions listening to Geet's name... Nakul gulps and continues... woh I was coming to say, when Shanti happen to visit Geet bitiya's room early this morning, she found that Geet bitiya had high fever with chest congestion and it seems she has been continuously coughing whole night...

Maan calmed down a bit and could feel something at that point of time.. Hmm...must be some flu. Has she been attended by our family doctor? Is she taking enough medication? โ€ฆ He is lost in thoughts but still it doesn't click his mind that he should visit Geet and check on her health personally.

M: How is she now? Has she been attended by the doctor?

NK: Haan...shanti has made some kaada (home made medicine)...and haldi wala doodh (Turmeric Milk) and she is feeling better for now...Daadima has called Dr. Nisha. She will be here any moment.

Maan: Hmm.. I guess this will be taken care of now...Anyways... I have to leave as I have important meetings lined up.

Just around that time, Daadi comes to the Dining area.. and Maan takes her blessings..

Daadi: Maan..I had to talk to you something...woh Geet..

Maan: Oh..she has fallen sick again right? I guess its carelessness on her part now.

He tells this with his usual anger filled tone..

Daadi: No Beta..I guess Delhi climate is not favoring her much. She has been falling sick quite regularly and this time, she has picked up something viral.

Daadi really feels bad for Geet...and with what Shanti had informed her early morning..Daadi is feeling even more guilty... โ€œMemsab...when I got into her room, she was having a disturbed sleep and she was talking Maan baba's name continuously...I touched her and found her body has heated up..... I have immediately given her Kaada and turmeric milk and she seems to feel better for now and she is able to sleepโ€ Now, Daadi wants Maan to meet Geet atleast for once...but doesn't know how to request this and gives a try....

D: Woh...Beta...spare 10 minutes and be with Geet. She really needs you at this point of time..

Maan is getting furious with this scrap now... Huh...now this Ganwar is daring to taking this condition to her advantage and maybe her family in Hoshiyarpur is further training her to make things happen as per their wish... no way I am going to budge in front of her and her family.

Maan: Daadi, its just an ordinary flu...why are you taking it so seriously?

Daadi really gets angry now..

D: What is this Maan? Dont you feel its your responsibility to meet her atleast once. She is your wife for god's sake.

The word "Wife" instantly irks him... Daadima, this responsibility was slammed on me by your emotional black mailing... Ek baar main ne aap ki baat maanli tho yeh mat samjhiye ke baar baar maan jaaonga. (I have listened to you once. It doesnt mean that I will listen again and agin). You told me that I have to marry and I did... that's it. Now, dont force anything further..

D: So, you dont care even if she...

Maan instantly stops her as he is aware that this is going to be another emotional blackmailing trick by Daadima...

M: PLEASE STOP IT DAADIMA...

Daadi sits back on the sofa listening to his tough tone...he takes a sigh and tries to talk to her calmly now...resting his hand on her shoulder...but Daadima feels just numb about it.

M: Anyways, you have called for the Doctor right? She will be attended to. I..I am really getting late...I have some important meetings lined up with few foreign entities and its nearly impossible for me to postpone these meetings.

He just moves towards the entrance and almost bumps on Dr. Nisha...a lady in her early 50s and she has been family Doctor for Khuranas for so many years.

She gives one look to Maan and walks pass by him... Maan really wonders why Dr. Nisha didn't wish or even smile at him...anyways, he had better issues to attend to and he moves ahead towards the exit..

Dr. Nisha first checks on Daadi who has been moved to her room now. Even Dr. Nisha is astonished to learn that Geet is Maan's wife. When she got to meet Geet for the first time at Daadi's room..Geet had introduced her self as a distinct relative of Khuranas... Dr. Nisha couldnt hold on to her curiosity while she was treating Daadi... Savithri ji... I never knew Geet is your Grand-Daughter-in-law... and also, I have never witnessed Maan talking so rude to you..and he is not willing to see Geet even under these circumstances...and by the way, they are not living together?...what's happening? I am not able to understand anything...

Daadi takes a tiring sigh and she couldn't hold it anymore..moreover, Dr. Nisha's family and Khuranas are close friends. Daadi tells her all what happened...Dr. Nisha is all shocked to learn all what has happened in Khurana Family..moreover, her heart goes to Geet...Oh..she is such a sweet girl. She doesnt deserve to be treated this way.

Daadi: Dr..my sincere request is to keep this secret with you only...dont tell it to our common friends...please...I am just hoping that things will sort out between Geet and Maan and its just that they both need time and space.. and I will announce it by myself when that right time comes.

Dr. Nisha holds Daadi's hands...You have taken the right decision by getting him married to Geet... Now please don't stress yourself...Sab tik ho jaayega (Things will get back to normal soon)

Now, Shanti takes Dr. Nisha to Geet's room. But Geet is not to be seen there...Shanti panics...she checks the bathroom, balcony and every corner of Geet's room but she wasn't there. She requests Dr. to wait and Shanti searches for her...

Getting back to the dining area....just about few feet away...Geet has been resting her back against a pillar..which is standing strong enough to hold on to her weak body...she has been in this posture with her eyes closed from the time she has heard all what Maan-Daadi got to talk with each other which opened up to her about what place this marriage this relationship holds for him. Even in this condition of hers, she wanted to get one glimpse of him.. and she dragged herself to this point only to get invited to listen to all those harsh words poured out from him... Moreover she is feeling Guilty for all what Daadi had to listen from Maan and its all because of her condition. Geet has been gripping on to this pillar for such a long time... even after maan was long gone...she wipes her tears immediately after seeing angry Shantima march towards her...

Shanti: What is this bitiya? You are supposed to be in your room right?

Geet is more concerned about Daadi now... Daadi is feeling low because Maan didn't want to meet Geet and Daadi will feel even more miserable when she gets to see Geet now.

G: Woh...I came down to check on Dadima..how is she now?

S: All fine...Doctor has attended to her already...nothing to worry... Shanti sighs sadly as she knows very well the reason for Geet to come out of her room at this point of time....now, get back to your room..Memsab (Daadima) will kill me if she gets to see you here...

G: Please Shantima..

S: Haan haan hum sab jaanthe hain ki aap kya kehne wali hain (I know what you are going to say) ... you are feeling bored, you want to move around...but nothing doing for today..Just look at yourself...you are taking complete bed rest for next few days... Also, ..Doctor Nisha ji is waiting for you..

G: She is here to meet Daadi right? What she wants from me?

Shanti is holding on to her spinning head now.. bitiya...you aren't keeping well right? So, Daadima has called Doctor to attend to you.

Geet makes puppy face now as she doesn't want to meet the doctor... Nahi...Mujhe nahin milna woh doctor aunty se (No..I dont want to meet that doctor aunty) when ever she comes to treat Daadima, she gives her injection...and I am sure she is going to do the same with me...

Shanti simply smiles at her..thinking Geet to be such an innocent kid.....and her Maan baba doesnt even care to know about her...she knows that deep within Geet must be feeling so low at this point of time. Shanti helps Geet and she slowly moves back to her room...HER ACTUAL PLACE.

FB Ends Back to present...

Geet was all lost in thoughts how again she had to cover up that day with Shantima. I could remember the body pain and shiver due to high fever that I had that day...deep in my feverish sleep, I was wishing he would visit my room once just once to have a check on me..but he never did...and at that time I didn't know about Pari.. even otherwise, would his negligence reach out to this level even if it was his Pari instead of me? She takes a long sigh.. and looks at Maan.. she is not liking him to stand on the receiving end from the doctor. Unlike him, she still holds that soft corner for him...he is her husband and come what may, she wouldn't give this place to anyone else and she cannot bare anyone to question him like this and that too all because of her. She looks up and prays...hey babaji, on that day when I was really really sick, he never came to check on me...and for today, why he is still here? I am not his Pari..I am no one to him. So, why he need to listen to all this from the Doctor for such a silly issue? He can as well just leave me alone and stay alone like he has been doing all these days?

She is out of her world when Ridzy calls out for her...

R: GEET...

G: Hun!!

R: What are you doing here? Why did you get out of bed?

G: Ridzy...its all right...I am fine now...

R: Nothing doing...get back to bed....NOW...

Ridzy pulls Geet back to bed and covers her with the bedsheet.

G: Ridzy...please yaar. I feel as if I am bed ridden lying here for this long time and moreover, this is your papa's bed..and what will he think?

R: You know so very well about my papa...he will not think anything? By the way, what long time you are talking about? Its just about an hour now.. anyways...we will argue on this later..now, come and have soup..otherwise it will get cold.

Ridzy tries to spoon feed Geet with the hot soup and Geet holds on to Ridzy's hand... whilst looking out trying to get a glimpse of Dr S and Maan.

Ridizy chuckles and tries to feed her again... Your Maan is still here... guess he is having serious talks with Dr.

Geet: Ridzy, they are not discussing, Dr saritha is literally accusing him for my condition..please call her here...I need to talk to her...she is unnecessarily scolding Maan.

Ridzy sighs...oh dear, you know Dr. S when she starts on her outbursting, she will not finish until and unless her full lecture is accomplished. You wont believe, when ever I was sick, she would schold Papa for his carelessness and negligence towards ME. And mind you, my PAPA is her senior in the hospital.

Ridzy tries to divert Geet's attention and feed her and Geet again holds ridzy's hand..

G: Please Ridzy...I will not have it until and unless you call Dr. Saritha to meet me.

Ridzy gives up on Geet now and places back the soup bowl on the side table and calls out for Dr. Saritha. Maan follows the Dr and she stops him...

I have to further check on her so please wait here. In the meantime, I would like to get some reports from the doctor who was attending to her in Delhi. I would like to cross examine them. Or maybe I will talk to the doctor personally.

He nods for a YES and Dr moves to check on Geet while he contacts Dr. Nisha immediately. . But there was no answer even after trying for couple of times. She must be busy with some patients. Will call after sometime. ..He couldn't help but gaze at Geet hiding out of the room..Its been quite some time when she has been under observation by Dr Saritha and but he feels as if he didn't see her for ages. Finally, his restless mind calms down with one glimpse of her. How pale she looks today. What he hears from Geet puts him into worst remorse ever.

G: Dr Aunty, please aap aap unhen kyon daant rahi hain? (Why are you shouting at him?)

Dr and Ridzy look at each other and then look back at Geet. Doctor talks to her in serious sarcastic tone...

Dr S: How dare me Geet? Why would I shout at your hubby? I know this lioness will start throwing things on me and I must look out for another doctor to treat myself..

Ridzy giggles and Geet makes a puppy face and doesn't give up on her explanations โ€ฆ

G: Woh..Dr..see..its my mistake, you see, he was all the time taking care of me but when he had to travel to London, I got careless in looking after myself.

Dr smiles at her and her antics in defending her husband and at the same time she seems to be little convinced on what Geet is saying..as she could sense the concerns and worries written on Maan's face... Dr. checks on her condition again..her BP is still low..

Dr S: Acha baba...I will not tell anything to your dear hubby hmm? Happy? Now its your responsibility to take good care of yourself and Now, dont get off the bed for sometime..

Geet nods for a YES and gives a slight smile.

Dr S: You haven't had your soup yet right?

Ridzy interferes...I was trying to feed her but she was not having until she get to talk to you.

Dr: Good...now I can give her an Injection and then she can have it.

G: What? Injection...NO

Dr takes the injection out and seeing that Geet lets out a loud gasp and closes her mouth...Ridzy protests...Aunty, this is so unfair...

Dr rests her fist on her hip and gives a stare at both the girls...

Ridzy: Aur nahin tho kya Aunty? You are giving her such a small dose of injection? For the crime she has done, she deserves a injection with needle that's 10 times thick and strong..

Geet turns to stare at Ridzy with an open mouth... โ€œYou too brute?โ€ and she wacks her...You are not my friend...you are my enemy..

Dr trying to hold on to her giggle witnessing their fight and she gently holds Geet's left hand and preparing to inject her..

R: I am not your enemy sweety, YOU are your own enemy...

Geet stares at her again with open mouth.

R: Ek tho galthi karo..fir ghooro (You make mistake and then keep staring) .how could you haan? You didnt eat anything since yesterday? You didnt have breakfast in the morning..

G: Oh yaah ...I forgot to have BF...but Its not true for yesterday..Remember those gol gappas and then we had dinner together during the function?

R: Haan ...yun gol gol ghumake gol gappe khane se pet bhartha hain kya? Us main paani ke alava kya hotha hain? (How can you round up and swalow those gol gappas and fill your stomach? The main ingredient in that is water) And coming to dinner...You had some 2 small spoon of pulav and I could almost count the grains of rice you swallowed.

G: Dhekho (Look) ......Ooh..ouch..

Geet could feel the piercing of Injection..

Dr S: Bas...ho gaya...done... now you can continue to have the soup..

R: Auty..please ek aur injection meri taraf se bhi..

as a reflex, Geet takes a cushion pillow to hit Ridzy from the same hand where she has been injected and feels the pain

Maan has been observing Geet and all her kiddish actions... just like the previous day with her cousins, even with this Dr, she has been defending her husband by claiming that he was all the time there for her...WHY? WHY is she standing by him while he was never ever there by her side..Today, he feels like a poorest man on earth. His Wife, his Geet has been starving without having a tummy filled food and she had been frequently falling ill and he was never there to embrace her. ...accompany her for at least 2 food sessions in a day?  What's the point in having all these luxuries of life when his wife has been going thro these tough times and he never even check on and her well being? How could he? He too remembers those days when she was shivering with viral fever.. even though he didn't want to meet her personally but that was the only time when he was checking on her developments thro Nakul kaka with a strict promise that Nakul kaka will not tell anyone especially Daadi and Shantima. And he stopped with his enquirers with Nakul Kaka once he learnt that she has recovered completely.  BUT YES..its not done on his part. He should have met her at least once. She must have been longing for me and again I managed to disappoint her by not being by her side when she needed the most. He is out of his thoughts when his mobile rings and its call from Dr. Nisha.

Dr. Nisha: Maan beta, how are you? Sorry...I was busy with a patient when you called...I know I am due on checking on Daadi. Will be visiting her this evening.

Maan: Woh...its alright...thank you for your concern on Daadi. But I have called you for some other reason.

Dr Nisha feels there's some tension in his voice which she never experienced before.

Dr. N: Yes?

M: I needed reports for my wife

Dr. Nisha is confused. She didn't understand his words.

Dr N: Who?

M: My wife...GEET...Woh..she was falling sick very often and...

Dr Nisha got to understand now.

Dr. N: Ooh..you need a report? For your wife? So soon haan? You should have asked it after many more years to come. Itni bhi kya jaldi hain?

Maan could understand she is taunting. He could well understand recalling her facial reactions on that day when she came to check on Geet and she overheard his talks with Daadi

Dr. M: I am really sorry to trouble you Dr. I am in Hoshiyarpur now...Geet is here and she hasn't been keeping well..

Even this Doctor possessed the same feeling for Geet like Dr. Saritha did . She jumps out of her seat hearing this.

Dr N: What? What happened to her?

Maan: She fainted and Dr. here said she has very poor imune and low on her appetite for quite some time and it has now led to her low BP and so on..... can you please send me her reports?

Dr. N: Well..I would like to have a talk with the Dr. Attending to Geet...NOW!!

Dr. Nisha was quite loud as she was really worried for Geet. If at all Geet was in Delhi at the Moment, then, Dr. Nisha would have rushed to KM to have an immediate check on her.

Simultaneously Ridzy-Geet talks continues...

G: Ouch...

R: Geet why are you taking so much trouble in hitting me? By the way, its me who is suppose to hit you.

Geet is looking back at her with all questions on her face.

R: Tu na, sach main...tere babaji ne tujhe fursat se banaya hain. (Your god has created one piece like you with all the free time he has). She takes an anger filled sigh...couldnt you tell me for once that you were attending an interview today?

G: Woh main.. SORRY making a cute baby face which melts Ridzy's heart.

R: What sorry yaar?... If something would have gone wrong, then I would have been answerable to your Daarji, Ma-Papa and above all, MAAN JIJU. Why you didnt inform atleast Jiju?

G: Woh..see..I wanted to get through the interview and then inform everyone you see..

Maan enters the room and Geet got highly alerted. She starts shivering within and averts her gaze.She still has this fear of his outburst with regard to the morning encounter that she had with him and his team..while Ridzy thinks that Geet is fearing if Maan has over heard their conversation and she murmurs to Geet..

R: Waise, Dar mat Geet...Maan knows everything now..

G: Everything? What you mean?

R: Shhh.......wohi...your secret interview...I had to tell him about it.

Geet is waking herself inwardly...how on earth she can tell Ridzy that she was interviewed by none other than Maan's team and ofcourse he was in the interview pannel. She is again lost in thoughts with all what happened in the morning.

R: Sorry yaar...I had to tell him. You see I got really scared seeing your condition.

Geet doest show any reaction for this...she just says OK!

R: Geet..I said Maan knows everything now..

G: yeah..its OK...FINE.

Ridzy was expecting another waking session to follow but Geet is so cool about it. This girl is becoming a real big mystery now. She is chill when she is supposed to get really worried and she gets hyper when it comes to tiny miny issues...Now, Geet's babaji can only answer to this.

Simultaneously, Maan hands over his mobile to Dr. Saritha and she moves out to have a detailed talk with Dr Nisha

Now, Geet is worried hearing Dr, Nisha's name. What if she tells everything to Daadi? Hey Babaji...Daadima will get worried unnecessarily and I will have to owe her an explanation for all what happened this morning...please be with me. While Maan walks towards Geet and he slowly sits down near by her. she is still finding it odd with his presence and his close proximity is sending an unknown shiver into her. But she doesn't show it to him. Ridzy was about to feed her soup and she stopped hearing Maan's request...

Maan: May I?

Geet almost skipped her beat...Is he going to feed me? Seriously? Has he ever cared about me all these days? Then what happened all of a sudden? What's going on in his mind now?

Ridzy is in a process to pass the bowl to Maan and just then Geet stops her and takes the bowl in her hand......Please dont bother.

Geet sighs and continues..I can have it by myself..

R: Ab yeh kya zid hain Geet? You are not stable today. Let one of us feed you.

G: Its Ok ridzy, its just a little weakness today and it happens. What so big deal? Please let me have it myself.

Maan was taken back...he knows very well that all what Geet spoke now was mainly for him. Again Ridzy finds something very weird between them. Even though she could see both have concerns for each other but yet they are drifted apart with something and what is it? How to find it out?

She composes herself and starts having a spoon full of soup slowly with her hands shivering slightly but she somehow manages to finish the bowl without spilling.

The door bell rings โ€ฆ

R: Jiju..please be with Geet. I will check on the door.

Ridzy leaves and Geet tries to call her out but unable to. ..she gets out of the bed and Maan holds her. Both got captivated in each other's vision for sometime...she tries to look deep into those dark brown eyes...from one eye to another cutely as usual.

M: Geet...where are you going now?

G: Woh..Paani (Water)

he looks around and traces a jug full of water with few glasses placed on the table near by.

M: You please lie down. I will get it for you.

Geet sits back stretching her legs and tries to stay calm and looks at Maan pouring water in a glass and walking back to her.. and holds the glass for her while she consumes it whilst all the thoughts hitting in back of her mind...Hey babaji..Is he really concerned for me? Why?

That one second melts her with a new hope but no she cannot continue to think like this about him. NO..NO GEET...He will thrash your heart mercilessly. Why would he ever care for you? When he never cared during your stay in KM, then why he needs to care when he is here? He can only hate you as you stand in between him and his lady love.

Maan noticed that there was some glimpse in her eyes but she again holds herself back...why? How to make her trust me?

Both got pushed out of their self thoughts hearing Ridzy's voice...

R: Hey Geet...someone's here to meet you..

Geet looks at room entrance curiously and her face lit with joy..

G: ARMAAN

Maan notices a glimpse of joy in Geet's face ..but also its a sudden surprise to hear her take the name of the person โ€œARMAANโ€

A: Hey Geet...How are....

suddenly Arman stopped when he got to see Maan...

A: BRO....

M: ARMAAN

Both Maan and Armaan get into an emotional hug...Armaan Malik is cousin of Maan-Prem-Annie.. In a sense Arman's Grandfather Veerendra Malik and Savithri Devi, happen to be Brother and Sister. Armaan's grandparents are no more but he and his family has high respect for Savithri Devi and Khurana Family. Armaan consider Maan as his elder brother not a cousin

(More about Aramaan's family later)

A: BRO...you here? What a surprise...How are you bro?

Ridzy-Geet look at them surprisingly ... hearing Armaan calling out Maan as his BRO!!

M: I'm fine Armaan...and you?

A: Me, I am very very happy here see.. Remember, I told you about my sweetheart? ...he pulls Ridzy towards him and continues.. so, here she is...My Ridzy

Maan is so glad to hear this as he admires Ridzy to be a nice girl and good match for Armaan...You and Ridzy? Really? Thatโ€™s a good news!

Armaan turns to Ridzy.. Hey Ridz...remember I told you about my elder brother...so, here he is..

Ridzy too exhibits her excitement...

R: WOW...Armaan, cant believe that Maan Jiju is your bro!

A: Jiju?

R: Haan...he is my best friend's hubby and that way, he is my Jiju right?

Armaan's excitement vanishes...He looks at Maan and then Ridzy..what is Ridzy talking about? She is trying to say that Maan is married to her friend? How could that be? He is still single and marriage was something last in his cards. There should be Some terrible misunderstanding

A: What are you saying Ridz? Your best friend's hubby? Which friend are you talking about?

R: GEET...

Armaan looks at her and then at Maan and Geet surprisingly...

A: BRO..is it true?

Maan feels really awkward that Armaan had to know about his relation with Geet in such an odd manner what will Armaan think about it and how will his family take it? Now he doesn't want to hide anything anymore.. and he says โ€œHAAN...Geet is my wifeโ€

Maan and Geet Glance at each other for a second...Its even more surprising for Geet as this is the first time she hears him giving a vote of the relationship they have been. While Ridzy is going speechless.

Armaan was really taken back with what he has heard from his Bro. BRO and MARRIAGE are such contradicting things. Although he is convinced that Geet is the perfect match

Armaan: Bro..what am I hearing? You and... Huh... so, how did it all ended up in your wedding? Suddenly something strikes his mind... Wait wait..Ridz had been talking a lot about her bestie Geet and she also told me how the wedding happened...and...so, is it you?

Hmm...Maan says it with a week smile..unable to decide how to express himself now. He is in a fix.

Armaan is all excited and hugs Maan....Bro..I am so happy to know this....You know how happy Mom and Dad will be to hear this news? He turns to look at Geet now..So, Geet is my Bhabhi? Oh My God!!!

Maan and Geet give a shocking look at each other and then to Armaan. For Geet, its even more awkward as her relationship with Maan has been hanging on to a cliff. And also, no one calls her Bhabhi..not even Prem and Annie as they were eagerly waiting for the acceptance of this relationship between her and Maan...but it will never ever happen.

The smile in Ridzy's face vanishes as there's no positive expressions from both Maan and Geet. She is happy to see Armaan all excited for his elder brother..but why that excitement is missing with Geet as well as Maan? It has nothing to do with how the marriage happened...But how well you have accepted eachother that's what matters....Even though they (Maaneet) portray themselves as ideal couple but that gloss that shine which reflects in a relationship is missing...WHY???? Geet was already under Ridzy's observations and it was very clear that something is strange in her married life...and why is she feeling the same for Maan now.

Arman hugs Ridzy sideways...Today, I am the happiest person to learn that My bro is married..and that to Your best friend GEET.

RIDZY: Oh...really? Hmm..yeah its a happy news indeed... She is trying to gather words and talk further.. By the way "KHURANAS" are really related to you and also close to you?

Armaan: YES...OFCOURSE he answers confidently and hugs Ridzy sideways

Ridzy: Then how come you and your family were not informed about Geet-Maan's wedding?

His smile fades away and his hold on Ridzy loosens...Now Ridzy gives a disgusting look to Maan. and Maan's head bent down in shame...an eye opener to the ugliest truth that he has kept his marriage a secret and none of his close and distinct relatives or closest of the connections know about his marriage and Geet is his wife.

Armaan looks back at Ridzy...Infact, he is not understanding what she is trying to say?

A: So, what Ridz? It doesn't matter.

R: IT MATTERS A LOT ARMAAN...

Ridzy almost shouts back.... taking Armaan, Maan and Geet by surprise.

R: So, their marriage is still under cover. None of Maan's close relatives, friends and known sources know about it. Now...May I know WHY?

A: Ridz... I know my bro.. it must be because of the circumstances that has led to their marriage.

R: I agree..but you cannot go by the circumstances as a reason. Its almost a year now and none of you knew about this marriage? Its really taking me into a big surprise. She gives one look to Maan again. So, this is the respect I can expect from your family when I become a part of your family? Even you will hide this fact from the people related and known to you?

Now, Armaan grips his palms on her shoulder...

A: RIDZY...Are you in your true sense?

Maan and Geet look at them getting into a heated argument... Even though all the facts what Ridzy is outlining hurts Geet too.. but GEET still speaks up โ€ฆ PLEASE STOP!!

To Be Continued...

Vaidhumom thumbnail

PLEASE CHECK MY NOTE  HERE + LINKS

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/150724990?tid=5065949

PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

At last they are talking...... infact started....