Originally posted by: TenderCoconut
I will try to please Rosy chechi and take some images from her shop and pay my tuition fee😎
🤣.. what shop are you talking about kiddo?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TenderCoconut
I will try to please Rosy chechi and take some images from her shop and pay my tuition fee😎
🤣.. what shop are you talking about kiddo?
Originally posted by: TenderCoconut
I don't know if I will be interested ,maybe watching if it's Pearbhi again
I don't think that'd be happening though bacchi
Of course I have tried having orange after having chicken, but not lemon😉,no Noumi, what's that???Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
Has anybody here tried orange chicken or lemon chicken?
Can I put that long face mode on??😒😒Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
I don't think that'd be happening though bacchi
Shreya vanished this time for sure😔my tuition !!!!
Originally posted by: TenderCoconut
Of course I have tried having orange after having chicken, but not lemon😉,no Noumi, what's that???
Dude I'm talking about Chinese cuisine lemon chicken and orange chicken. Not having orange after having chicken 🤣
I think lemon chicken and orang chicken are more popular amongst overseas Chinese e.g Chinese American, Chinese Australian, or Chinese Singapore. I don't think I've ever had lemon chicken or orange chicken in China.
why? Of course you can....Originally posted by: TenderCoconut
Can I put that long face mode on??😒😒
Originally posted by: TenderCoconut
Shreya vanished this time for sure😔my tuition !!!!
Even Monu hasn't come; Rosy di hasn't come; and Aaliya has been missing for a couple of weeks.
So what's the reason behind the name?? Will it taste like lemon or orange???Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
Dude I'm talking about Chinese cuisine lemon chicken and orange chicken. Not having orange after having chicken 🤣
I think lemon chicken and orang chicken are more popular amongst overseas Chinese e.g Chinese American, Chinese Australian, or Chinese Singapore. I don't think I've ever had lemon chicken or orange chicken in China.
Hello Everyone...
Anyone still here???
Forever in our Hearts This CC is for anyone who wants to relive Sidharth's memories and discuss anything related to him. My hope is that this CC...
1.4k