Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
aaj epic trolling of the haters😎🤣
Now they're behaving as though hamara bajaj is the biggest compliment.
Talk about hypocrisy.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
aaj epic trolling of the haters😎🤣
Now they're behaving as though hamara bajaj is the biggest compliment.
Talk about hypocrisy.
Now they're behaving as though hamara bajaj is the biggest compliment.
Talk about hypocrisy.
😡😡😡
I loved this outfit
https://www.instagram.com/p/BysYtOFHagy/?igshid=172i6t76b02t5
I liked it too..
same here wahi is looking cuteI liked it too..
I wish he works with erica after kzk finishes maybe in a web series
Yes. It will be fun.. I love his witty replies to Eri's flirting.. 😂Originally posted by: priya185
same here wahi is looking cute
I wish he works with erica after kzk finishes maybe in a web series
Now they're behaving as though hamara bajaj is the biggest compliment.
Talk about hypocrisy.
Akal use karte Akal....
Hum toh pehle se hi bol rahe the...🤣
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
aaj epic trolling of the haters😎🤣
they themselves asked for it AT report karke ....
Why can't birdies stick to their nests instead of pocking their noses here and there
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
602