Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hlo guys.... I m back with next update hope u all would like it. 

Part 4:

Ishita again made an angry face and spoke: ab kyu aye ho.....

Raman spoke meekly to himself : yaar madrassan ka para toh jyada highi hai.... Lgta hai ab tujhe hi usse manna pdega vrna vo tujhe khud chune tak nhi degi.... Ja beta ja mna le... Esi brahmchari jindi se chutkara pana hai to woo her. 

He went to her and back hugged her tightly after latching the door. And spoke keeping hus chin on her right shoulder. 

Raman: madarassa kya hua.....gussa ho... 

Ishita making straight face: nahi... Am laughing....leave me alone raman

Raman: what would you do if i don't leave u... 

Ishita: raman please....i don't want to talk to you.... U called me monkey in front of all people.... 

She said complaining cutely, Raman chuckled at her and spoke pulling her more closer 

Raman: oh so my jaan is angry because I called you monkey in front of all... so should I call you that only in front of me.... 

He said suppressing his smile. Hearing him she opened her eyes wide and elbowed him in his stomach.

Ishita: ramaan... I will kill with my bare hands.... Leave me right now....

Raman: mai nahi choduga tumhe..... 

Ishita was wriggling and trying to come out from his hold but his hold was too firm on her waist. 

Ishita sighed in frustration and spoke glaring him: raman mujhe chodo..... Acha if u won't leave me then i will not allow you to touch me ever...

Raman turned her with jerk and locked her hands at her back with his right hand spoke looking in her eyes.

Raman: who will stop me..... You!..... 

He said caressing her face with his index finger, feeling his soft touches ishita closed her eyes and again made straight face and spoke making angry face 

Ishita: I will stop u..... Who else would do it... 

Raman mischievously: acha..... U will Stop me ......how.....

Ishita pushed him away and spoke trying to run away : ese....

But in mean time Raman caught hold on her wrist, he pulled her towards him with strong jerk and pinned her to the wall locking her hand above her head. He crushed her body in between him and wall. They were very close to each others, their bodies were sticking to other at appropriate places. Ishita's eyes were closed and was breathing heavily due to their proximity. It was totally new feeling for ishita as she was never had been this much close to anyone till date. Shiver ran down her spine, she was shivering under hus gaze. Raman was staring her intently without blinking his eyes for once. Their faces were inched away from the other. He could feel her nervousness due to their proximity. He smirked seeing her reaction and brought his face near ear. He spoke while chewing her earlobe.

Raman: how dare you to push me..... Now u have to pay for it .....he said pressing himself more on her. 

Ishita: ramaaann..... She moaned his name and spoke fumbling with words as her she was not able to speak a word due to her nervousness... 

Ishita: raman please..... 

Raman: please what ishita..... 

Ishita: raman d.. Doo.. Door is open ....she said looking at the door 

Raman: door is already locked madrassan.... He said nuzzling her neck seductively.He traced her arm length which was still above on her head. He trailed down his hand while caressing her curves and cought a tight hold on her waist. 

Ishita was panting heavily with each passing second due to his sweet torture. But suddenly she realized that she was angry at him and now what she is doing, she is melting with his sweet touches. She remember her word which she told him few minutes ago that she won't let him touch her, she closed her eyes after composing herself and spoke 

Ishita: ramannn..... That was totally a moan but soon she realized her tone and spoke: raman! Leave me ......don't touch me am angry on you ..... 

She said in sternly. Raman looked at her and bring his lips near her and spoke brushing her lips with his: who will stop me ishita...... I m your husband, only i have all bloody right to touch .....acha... U r mad at me na....let me woo you with my way..... 

Saying so he captured her lips for soul serene kiss. He was kissing her gently as well as passionately while she was struggling to get out but soon she gave in his passion and Ishita also wrapped her arms around his neck and started caressing his hairs. She moaned his name in between the kiss which evoke all desires in him, soon slow and sweet kiss turned into wild and passionate one. He was kissing her hungrily while sucking, bitting and nibbling her lower lip, he does same with uper lip ishita was also responding with same passion. He bit on her upper lips seeking entry in her mouth and relished her flavor. They broke the kiss in need of air. They were panting hard, raman looked at her, her face was flushed with her swollen lips. She still had closed eyes. Feeling his penetrating gaze she looked up in his eyes and could see the passion and desire for her. She blushed deeply lowered her eyes raman again started bringing his hand toward her front which was still treasure for him to hunt. Ishita gulped down her saliva and moan his name in sheer pleasure, her legs turned into jelly due to his assault. she clutched his shirt for support. Soon he cupped her both bosoms and started kneading them. She closed her eyes tightly and moaned his name. Which aroused him to no end. He never heard his name like this ever. He buried his face in crook of her neck and started giving wet kisses on her neckline. He gave Sharp love bit on her shoulder ishita hissed in pain. She was caressing his hairs as if allowing him to continue his work. 

Ishita: ahhhh... Rammannn.... 

Raman: i so want to taste you jaan.... Now i can't control myself. He said while trailing kisses down her neck toward her front. He squeezed her right bosom hard only to hear her loud moan. 

Ishita: aahhhh....Ramannnn... 

But knock on door bring them back to the reality it was ruhi. Ruhi called out for ishita

Ruhi: ishimaaa..... Open the door.... 

Hearing her ishita pushed raman a little hard. which irked raman to the core. He made dirty face. Ishita composed herself immediately and spoke and corrected her saree. 

Ishita: haann... Beta.... Aa rhi hu... 

Ruhi: ishimaa... Please jaldi kholo kya kr rhe ho aap... Or papa bhi ander hai kya... 

Raman muttered: yeh ruhi bhi na... Hmesha galat time per ati hai.... 

Ishita giggle hearing him and spoke settling his hair: apki hi beti hai.... Aap hi pe gayi hai bilkul shaitaan.... 

Hearing her raman smiled and pulled her towards him and spoke in warning tone: aaj ruhi maa Papa Ke sath soyegi ishima ke sath nahi.... Smajh ayi or aaj raat mujhe koi bhana nahi sunna tumhara... Understand that... 

Ishita blushed hard and gave quick peck on his cheek and went to open the door. She opened the door as soon as door gets opened ruhi barged in and spoke keeping her on hands on her hips 

Ruhi narrowed her eyes and spoke angrily: papa apne meri ishima ko tung kiya.... Or app kya kr rhe the meri ishima ke sath room mein akele akele.... 

Ruhi's last line made ishra tongue tied. Raman looked at ishita and asked her

Raman mischievously: should i tell her ishita.... What i was doing with you

Ishita opened her mouth in o shape and signals him not speak anything about that , which him made smile at her. 

Raman: chlo bta hi deta hu... Actually ruhi... Tumne kaha tha na ki tumhe shrvu apni little baby sister.... 

But before he could speak further ishita cut him in mid glaring him. She mad ruhi sit on her lap and spoke caressing pecking her hair 

Ishita: ruu.... Mera baby......mere baby ko kisi ki jrurat nahi hai.... Mera ru baby hai na mere pass.... 

Raman while trying to take ruhi from ishita:pr ishita... Mujhe btane toh do ki hum kya kr rhe... 

Ishita's widened her eyes in shock she said glaring him angrily: ramman... Ru...do u want something baby... 

Ruhi: vo ishimaa.... I m hungry.... 

She said making cute pout.

Ishita: awww...my baby is hungry.... What will you have.... 

Raman: see.... Because of you my daughter is hungry can't u make dinner early....where were you busy..... 

He said scolding her. Ishita opened her mouth in o shape: haww... Ravan kumar.... Just because of you i got late.... 

Raman smirking victoriously: what mere vjha se... Kese... 

Ruhi who was mute spectator till now spoke getting irritated by their fight: stop it both of you..... U both again started ur fight..... Ishimaa.... Please i m hungry... Chlo niche... Mujhe pasta khana hai... 

Ishita: haan chlo.... Ravan kumar ko toh mai baad mein dekh loongi....

She went downstairs taking ruhi in her arms. She directly went in kitchen and made ruhi sat near her on slab. While she herself was making pasta for her little princess. Soon past was ready. Ishita made ruhi sit on her lap and started feeding her with her own hands. This scene was witnessed by vandu who came to take balm. She smiled inwardly seeing her sister getting all the happiness of the world. She went towards ishita and ruhi and sat beside them on chair. Ishita smiled after acknowledging vandu's presence around her. 

Ishita: akka.... Aap aao... Beto.... Kuch chahiye tha kya.... 

Vandu: yeah ishu.... Vo balm chahiye tha.... Ruhi ne khana kha liya.... 

Ishita: haan bs ho hi gya iska toh.... Khel khel ke jaldi bhuk lag gayi iss shaitaan ko..... Toh sbse pehle hi bazi maar li isne... Haina ..ruu... 

Soon ruhi finished her pasta and wenr to her room for sleep. As soon as ruhi left vandu asked ishita meekly 

Vandu: ishu!.... Vo tune or raman ne uss bare mein socha.... 

Ishita: kis bare mein akka.... 

Vandu: areee... Budhu... Baby ke bare mein.... Yaad hain na ruhi ki wish... 

Ishita's face fell in dissapointment she said: no akka... Vo kese jb tak.... 

Vandu: what jab tak ishu.... She aaked narrowing her eyes 

Ishita looked around only to make sure that there is no one who will hear their talk she said: akka.... Vo... Vo akka...hmare bich vo... Hua hi nahi... I mean.... U understood naa... 

Seeing ishita's hesitation vandu could guss what she was trying to say she kept her hand on ishita's hand and spoke: ishu.... Why.... U know naa... U two are husband and wife....is raman... 

Ishita cut her off in mid and spoke widening her eyes: no akka.... Never....its not Raman but me.... Actually you know naaa.... Time hi nahi hai hmare pass ek dusre ke liye.....raman is getting adamant about it.... But mai kya kru or log kya sochege.... 

Vandu: kya ishu..... Tujhe itna romantic husband mila..... Jo tujhe itna pyaar krta hai.... Or tu uski ek wish bhi puri nahi kr skti.... Or logo ka kya hai.... Unko thodi tumhe btana ki tum log kya kr rhe ho or kya kr rhe the or kya kroge.... And first of all yeh uska haq hai ishu....i think u should give it a try.... 

Ishita: acha.... Ok i will think about it and please don't share it with anyone not even with amma..... 

Vandu:ok tumhara hone ke baad share kr dungi ok.... She said in teasing tone 

Ishita blushed on her remark and spoke while smiling: kya akka... Baad mein bhi nahi btana.... Please... 

Vandu:ok ok nahi btaungi abhi mujhe balm toh dede... Jana hai mujhe.... 

Ishita: haan i m bringing ....

Ishita gave balm to vandu and she left from there after taking balm. Ishita thought to herself 

Ishita(st): may be vandu akka is right i should go for it.... She smiled on her thoughts while blushing hard and spoke to herself : aaj raat ko mein raman ko surprise dungi..... Unki har wish puri krungi aaj mein.... Be ready my ravan kumar for tonight surprise....

Aftet dinner all were retired to their respective rooms except ishita. She was still in kitchen doing something. After a while she moved to her room, she was about to enter but stopped at the doorway as she heard raman was humming some Punjabi song while doing something in his phone. She smiled hearing him and try to understand the meaning of the song's lyrics. 

Raman: buliyaan gulabi teriyaan.... Menu rataan nu naa sonne dendiyaan.... 

Bahaan goriyaan te laal churiyaan.....menu janu janu jaan kehndiyaan.... 

Ishita went inside without making any noise and hug him from behind tightly. Raman smile at her act and spoke resuming his work 

Raman: wah!.... Madrassan toh romantic mood mein lag rhi hai.... 

Ishita: toh.... Sirf aap hi ho skte ho kya romantic mai nhi.... 

Raman: aree....mein kab kha... Esa.... Mere mood ki toh tum baan bja deti ho.... Koi aa jayega.... Ruhi aa jayegi... Mujhe kaam hai... Kehker....

Ishita smile cheekily at him still hugging him from behind she spoke bitting her uper lip

Ishita: ramann....

Raman: hmmmm.... 

Ishita: mai soch rhi thi ki mai na... 

Raman again hummed in response while ishita again spoke making pattern on his back 

Ishita: raman... Vo aaj vandu akka ayi thi... Or vo

She was saying when she heard raman was mumbling about something looking in his phone which irked her to core as raman was not paying attention at her

Ishita(angrily spoke while peeping into his phone): kya dekh rhe ho aap..... 

Raman immediately hid his phone bhind and spoke stammering : ku... Kuch... Nothing.. Tum bolo tum kich keh rhi thi naa.... 

Ishita came in front of his and looked at him suspiciously and spoke : haan keh toh rhi thi.... Pr tb toh apne suna nhi.... Usse chodo... First u tell me what are you hiding ....show me raman... 

Raman turned at other side and spoke fishing his inside his pocket: kuch nahi ishita.... Vo kuch mails the toh check kr rha tha... 

Ishita( confusingly): m i fool raman..... 

Raman smiling sarcastically: tumhe aaj pta chla.... 

Ishita opened her mouth in o shape and spoke glaring him: ramannn..... Kya hai yeh ab topic mat change kro..... I know u were not checking your mails.... U were doing something else..... Raman show me 

Ishita said trying to snatch his phone from his pocket before she grab it raman take out it and again hid it behind in another hand and spoke while struggling to get out of her hold as caught hold on his one hand 

Raman: kuch nahi tha yaar... Bola naa... Chodo mujhe... 

Ishita: mujhe dekhna hai raman... App kya dekh rhe the....

She while trying to get phone from his hand but Raman was nowhere to give up. After getting tired she said looking at him suspiciously keeping her hands on her hips 

Ishita: kya dekh rhe the sach sach btao.... Were u watching adult stuff raman.... 

Hearing her raman widened his eyes and spoke gritting shocked: what!.... Are u listening your self ishita.... How can u say like that.... Im not watching anything like that .....do u want to know naa...what was i doing then see your self... 

He gave his mobile phone to her. Ishita saw something on phone and opened her mouth in o shape and turned around blushing hard. 

Raman smirked seeing her reaction and back hugged her tightly keeping his hands on her waist. 

Raman(smiling mischievously) : ab dekh liya naa madrassan... Ab toh vishwas ho gya naa mai kya dekh rha tha....or vese bhi adult stuff ki mujhe jrurat nahi hai.... Mai ese hi boht experienced hu and in chizon mai toh expert hu..... 

Ishita(blushingly): ramaaannn.... 

Raman while chewing her earlobe spoke huskily: kyaaa..... 

Ishita closed her eyes feeling his touch and spoke: aap yeh sb.....

Raman still hugging her from behind: aree yaar... I want to give it u as a gift 

Ishita chuckled and spoke smiling: lingree raman....u want to give me lingree as a gift... 

Raman turned her in swift moment and pulled her towards him by her waist and spoke coming close to her face: so what.... Meri biwi... Meri marzi... Mai jo marzi gift kru....tumhe kya... 

Ishita bit her lower lip and down casted her eyes not able to meet his penetrating gaze: raman u know... I m not comfortable with it.... 

Raman kissed her on her ear and spoke kissing her neckline: toh what you want to wear jaan.... 

Ishita closed her eyes and spoke while composing herself: raman..... I.. I.. Door is open raman... 

Raman: toh close kr doo...tumhe pta hai naa aaj raat tum sirf meri ho......

Ishita hummed in response. And spoke getting curious: vese raman aap kya gunguna rhe the... 

Raman: mai.... Mai ek punjabi gana gaa rha tha.... Do you want to hear it... 

Ishita : sunao....

Raman started singing while looking in her eyes : buliyaan gulabi teriyaan menu rataan nu naa sonne dendiyaan..... 

He sung while tracing her lips with his thumb 

Bahaan goriyaan te laal churiyaan menu... Janu ....janu.... jaan .....kehndiyaan.... 

But suddenly they heard some footsteps which were indicating that someone was coming towards their room. Ishita pushed him away with a little force when they heard ruhi calling out for ishita. Ruhi barged in their room and spoke while settling on bed 

Ruhi: ishimaa... Aaj mai apke sath soungi... Aap mujhe bed time story sunaoge naa... 

Raman glared ishita angrily and spoke meekly only audible to ishita: maine tujhe kha tha naa madrassan.... Ki aaj raat ruhi apni dadi ke sath soyegi... Toh tumne ruhi ko kyu bulaya....

Ishita: maine nahi bulya actually mai mummy ji ko kehna bhool gyi thi ki ruhi ko vo aaj apne pass sula le.... Isliye shyad... 

Hearing her raman made dirty and frustrated face and muttered: dekh le madrassan.... Tujhse ek ek chiz ka badla lunga..aur isse tujhe hi dard hoga.

Ishita widened her eyes in horror but suddenly ruhi intrude in between their conversation and spoke: ishimaa... Papa... Aap dono kya baat kr rhe ho...ishimaa... Aap aao naa jaldi... Papa aap bhi aao

Ps: please do like and comment and share  your view on this part. I will complete this story in next one or two part. Till then enjoy reading..... 

Sukhvi thumbnail

I have updated next part have a look

monaparekh2 thumbnail

What's this yaar why ruhi is becoming haddi again and again poor Raman awesome update continue soon next time no interruption plz

subhashree126 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It's lovely 

Thank you so much for the update 

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Super

Lovely update 

Update soon

Ishradivanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome update waiting for next part where raman will punish ishita😆

nadiay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yarrrrr kitne rukawat romance mein...but jo v kaho written cutely each and everything...lines v perfect h please do update sooooonnn..

Sukhvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadiay

Yarrrrr kitne rukawat romance mein...but jo v kaho written cutely each and everything...lines v perfect h please do update sooooonnn..

Will try to update soon... 

But really yaarrr... Boht pathetic response mill rha hai....some time i feel like to quit writing 

Sukhvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadiay

But thanks for your appreciation 

Sukhvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishradivanfan

Awesome update waiting for next part where raman will punish ishita😆

Thanks dear