What’s with the hat song by baleji🤣
They made bajaj proud of India 🇮🇳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What’s with the hat song by baleji🤣
They made bajaj proud of India 🇮🇳
please edit the names of Fandoms you just mentioned. It's against the Forum Rules of ATm thank you. 😳These haters(Ksg haters and *** fans🤣Since the news of Bajaj/KSG entry in the show has come they are going through major mental stress and due to occasional panic attacks they come with nonsensical ideas to troll him.Chill yaar it is just a fictional show
Thanks ankie
Originally posted by: forbidden
He should why shouldn’t he I hope we get to see a scene where he says don’t overthink too much I married you for sneha there are many girls who will want to marry me consider yourself lucky you are Mrs. Bajaj
I want this to happen 🤣
RB : there are so many zombies here in Bajaj AT waiting for me 😆 be far from me ..am theirs 😆
Prena : 😭
Fans : buland fans ki buland hero ..humara Bajaj ☺️
This bajaj is not gonna be down right Romeo I hope we get confrontation between prerna and bajaj about love
His POV is important and what he thinks love as
Buland KZK ke Buland Character ... #HamaraBajaj ❤️

Originally posted by: forbidden
This bajaj is not gonna be down right Romeo I hope we get confrontation between prerna and bajaj about love
His POV is important and what he thinks love as
Yes .yes .he should be never be Devdas or bechara in love .
Maha episode hotstar main subah 6 baje aayega ya suspense rakhne ke liye jaldi nahi denge to bulit excitement 1 month main to hype hi create kiya hain.
I will be back again. Toddles.
Why on Monday why not Saturday 🤪