Looks like we are going to get an outdoor scene as well.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Looks like we are going to get an outdoor scene as well.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Looks like we are going to get an outdoor scene as well.
Yehh!! Monday's episode should be good!!!
Yehh!! Monday's episode should be good!!!
May be Rain shoot and Prena ka dupatta will fly and fall on Bajaj ☺️😆
My imaginary scene 🤪😆
I always love the way he puts his hands on his pocket .remembering Mr.Khan☺️
Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
May be Rain shoot and Prena ka dupatta will fly and fall on Bajaj ☺️😆
My imaginary scene 🤪😆
Lmao just like the gif I created
Lmao just like the gif I created
Ya .I loved that gif
If there is some rain Bajaj scene . please do gif on it ☺️
Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
Ya .I loved that gif
If there is some rain Bajaj scene . please do gif on it ☺️
Of course I am always ready to make gifs!
He is looking so handsome
Originally posted by: Bepnaah.pyar
He is looking so handsome
yes he is❤️
yes he is❤️
I'll KZK only for him