Originally posted by: Albelipari
Have you seen that show ?
I've seen it. Season 1 was fab
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Albelipari
Have you seen that show ?
I've seen it. Season 1 was fab
Originally posted by: Albelipari
In the show ?
On & off screen both. Now we don't get ashdeep bts,iv,segment.
I've seen it. Season 1 was fab
I've heard a lot about this show ..
It must be something season pe season aay hai
Originally posted by: Albelipari
Our innocent little wishes
Jo kabhi kabhi poore hote hai😍
On & off screen both. Now we don't get ashdeep bts,iv,segment.
Hmm .. Earlier everything was simple both on and off screen
Originally posted by: Albelipari
I've heard a lot about this show ..
It must be something season pe season aay hai
Yeah but episode utne nahi hai. I liked season 1. Season 2 thik thak tha! But season 3 is 😑😑😑😑😑
Originally posted by: Albelipari
Hmm .. Earlier everything was simple both on and off screen
Now they both r busy stars 😞
Jo kabhi kabhi poore hote hai😍
They've truly taught us what it's like to be " thode mein khush rehna "
Now they both r busy stars 😞
And we are glad they've reached on a position to be termed as stars ..
Yeah but episode utne nahi hai. I liked season 1. Season 2 thik thak tha! But season 3 is 😑😑😑😑😑
Ooh .. Generally the magic is very difficult to recreate