Originally posted by: mily_mathew
Oh yeah, angry, angst waala aashiq, tumhe mere paas aana hi hoga, mohini.
True love finds it way♥️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: mily_mathew
Oh yeah, angry, angst waala aashiq, tumhe mere paas aana hi hoga, mohini.
True love finds it way♥️
OMG!! I am at work and calls muting and laughing.. 🤣
Kasautti MoTy kay.. 🥳
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Omg this is the best
Ty Anu ko tukara diya🤭
Mohini will look So good with Bajaj..💏
Maine hara dil, Hara main..
Nazar laaye Na... 💞
Ohhh nahhii.. If there are any Mohini-Bajaj scenes later in the show I can never see it with a straight face.. 🤣
Originally posted by: Push-pull
OMG!! I am at work and calls muting and laughing.. 🤣
Kasautti MoTy kay.. 🥳
True unpopular and power couple🥳
Originally posted by: Push-pull
OMG!! I am at work and calls muting and laughing.. 🤣
Kasautti MoTy kay.. 🥳
Now sing this like at opening of show.😆
Sounds like a weight loss ad😂
This chemistry is so hot..🔥 This looks like the typical Boyish charm meets old age charm thingy.. 😉Originally posted by: Push-pull
😆 One of Anu's misgivings.. Trying his own hand on the ride..
Here is to our own BaAnu.. 🥳
So passionate.. 🙈
I am in dilemma now.
Should I ship Moty's mature love
Or BaaNu's passionate love??
omg Aurtika, epicThis chemistry is so hot..🔥 This looks like the typical Boyish charm meets old age charm thingy.. 😉
So passionate.. 🙈
I am in dilemma now.
Should I ship Moty's mature love
Or BaaNu's passionate love??
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
No scooty is back to get his lost love he knows Moh loves status more than anything so taking over everything and leaving her with no option but return to him😎
Remembering Dhadkan movie.. 😉
Mr. Scooter became a ruthless go-getter businessman all for Maya Mohini..
Mohini Mohini Mohini.. Ek do teen.. So many years gone Mr. B didn't come.. Too late boy.. But but but better late than never...🥳
This chemistry is so hot..🔥 This looks like the typical Boyish charm meets old age charm thingy.. 😉
So passionate.. 🙈
I am in dilemma now.
Should I ship Moty's mature love
Or BaaNu's passionate love??
Nothing compares MoTy's mature story✋