every1 knows akki boxoffice capacity 😆Originally posted by: Eggon_Snow
Akshay fans pissed at him for making a bhagoda out of Akki and doing that photoshoot with Bhai as if Sooryavanshi ka hero woh hain. Akshay ko tag tak nahin kiya Salman ne😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
every1 knows akki boxoffice capacity 😆Originally posted by: Eggon_Snow
Akshay fans pissed at him for making a bhagoda out of Akki and doing that photoshoot with Bhai as if Sooryavanshi ka hero woh hain. Akshay ko tag tak nahin kiya Salman ne😆
tag to kjo ko bhi nh kiya tha seems like he knows their dirty game 🤣

TB to this iconic scene🤣

🤣
@Ronaldo_fan ... I actually did enjoy DOTS .. Tho towards the end it gets a bit draggy but overall a fun drama! ... If you're looking for critically praised drama then DOTS may not be for you! ... There are extreme views when it comes to it ... some loved it and some hated it! .. So if you're someone who enjoys mindless romcom then this is it! ...
Originally posted by: janta-janardhan
Yeh Ranbir ko kya ho gaya? Suddenly DP is all blue and posting serious stories of global issues.😆
That is not his account😆
Don't you know he has a finsta
I am enjoying this so much😆
The burn to Kjo is the best...looks like Salman is done with KJo ka c*utiyapa
Originally posted by: Eggon_Snow
I am enjoying this so much😆
The burn to Kjo is the best...looks like Salman is done with KJo ka c*utiyapa
ELI5 ..What has this gotta do with KJo?
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0