Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
pre bharat xmas announcement of dabangg 3,post bharat announcement another eid release, and kick next installment
Amod Mehra @MehraAmod · 10h10 hours ago More On shifting #Sooryavanshi Rohit Shetty claims "you can compete with the world.. not family"..I feel its nothing to do with competing.. it's more of an emotional gesture as even #Bharat has proven disappointing.. and Bhai now desperately needs a hit on Eid to regain his throne..
This person was not invited in special screening lol
Nobody noticed that disha's 3rd str8 100cr plus hit
for some reason I have not seen many Bollywood celebs tweeting about movie. I am hearing there is negativity for movie.
am I missing something? I seriously don't know the reason if there is negativity. last time such silence was for movie manikarnika. I remember not a single tweet from any Bollywood😆. it was like one woman show😆
kangu negativity I know, but bhai movie negativity, never heard about it.
but one thing is clear. even trade walas are split regarding movies performance at windows. average, above average, hit, some will also call it superhit. I remember how I was counting each cr for manikarnika ....pls 100cr kar deh prabhu.
oh and for zero and kalank....didn't even bother. the negativity took over even the release....and then they were real kalank at windows. not gonna waste my prayers on kalanks like these.
oh btw...I am having technical difficulties on my end, can't click likes on those quoting me. so pls accept my likes.
😆I am serious.
..I am having technical difficulties on my end,
I knew you didnt see the movie lol
every trade wala saying it wil be successful n hit
for some reason I have not seen many Bollywood celebs tweeting about movie. I am hearing there is negativity for movie.
am I missing something? I seriously don't know the reason if there is negativity. last time such silence was for movie manikarnika. I remember not a single tweet from any Bollywood😆. it was like one woman show😆
kangu negativity I know, but bhai movie negativity, never heard about it.
but one thing is clear. even trade walas are split regarding movies performance at windows. average, above average, hit, some will also call it superhit. I remember how I was counting each cr for manikarnika ....pls 100cr kar deh prabhu.
oh and for zero and kalank....didn't even bother. the negativity took over even the release....and then they were real kalank at windows. not gonna waste my prayers on kalanks like these.
oh btw...I am having technical difficulties on my end, can't click likes on those quoting me. so pls accept my likes.
😆I am serious.
But all disappointed because it was meant to block buster n 300 plus cr movie
What's it standing at now? I don't think it can cross 200cr. just as I said before.
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
I knew you didnt see the movie lol
Sweet I am not trying to ignore you
Just letting you know that I have post limits
And you know how hard I have to work here in this topic , wanna use my posts wisely , can’t afford to waste on you.
And yes I haven’t seen the movie and movie is going to be a hit , even superhit , and Katrina will win a national award like your bahu did for jazbaa
Oh zero is all time zero and Kalank is biggest Kalank ever to come from a movie industry
🙏
Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One
every trade wala saying it wil be successful n hit
But all disappointed because it was meant to block buster n 300 plus cr movie
Will it do 200 ?
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
https://youtu.be/meknZizkusk?si=Hnqm9GOCI6ZegJ2v
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdHG-Y4s8eI/?stkn=MXdtOHdiajMyanNzcw==
https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9912
Batwara 1947 review and box office https://x.com/umairsandu/status/2086787063916191938
33