Ashok’s Mom and Meetha

itsprav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I feel so weird when Ashok’s Mom is so nice to Meetha.. She looks like she likes Babitha and Minnie but is still nice to meetha .. whats wrong with her? Today’s episode Meetha broke Minnie’s photo frame and she was fine , there are ladies who break it out of cunningness , she was sweet and never even gave a chance to Meetha to explain.. shocked to see her like Meetha overall .. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail

What is the harm ? 

After all Meeta is carrying her second grandchild . 

That's why this show is unique , there are no black and white characters (except may be Khatri) . All have different shades of grey 

Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: itsprav

I feel so weird when Ashok’s Mom is so nice to Meetha.. She looks like she likes Babitha and Minnie but is still nice to meetha .. whats wrong with her? Today’s episode Meetha broke Minnie’s photo frame and she was fine , there are ladies who break it out of cunningness , she was sweet and never even gave a chance to Meetha to explain.. shocked to see her like Meetha overall .. 

Is there anything wrong to show fondness towards Mita? She is carrying a life inside her, and being rude towards her would harm both the kid and Mita. And if she would have been rude, it would just worsen the matter, so she chose not to react. In fact, that was the best decision taken by Biji. She actually strengthened hers and Mita's bond...

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Mita is now her DIL..she is a part of the family. Beeji showed maturity and wisdom by dealing with Mita softly and treated her with kindness. Also as said above she is preggers with their future grandchild.

It’s Lovely that is the poisonous one in the house. She needs to go away with Sukhi...they aren’t adding much to the story line honestly. People like Lovely exist in real life but her character is very 1 dimensional..even when CV have attempted to add depth or redeem her ...it falls flat 

itsprav thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

What is the harm ? 

After all Meeta is carrying her second grandchild . 

That's why this show is unique , there are no black and white characters (except may be Khatri) . All have different shades of grey 

She and her son are the reason for the whole mess thats going on and still she can be nice .. not about TV Drama ,it doesnt happen in reality .. and for me i would have stood with Minnie and Babita and send these Guys out .. 

itsprav thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nature-Happiness

Is there anything wrong to show fondness towards Mita? She is carrying a life inside her, and being rude towards her would harm both the kid and Mita. And if she would have been rude, it would just worsen the matter, so she chose not to react. In fact, that was the best decision taken by Biji. She actually strengthened hers and Mita's bond...

yes it is , ur son spoilt a girls life on the name of marriage .. just because of he stayed far he cannot betray his wife and kid .. dont know what makes u think that just because she carries a child doesnt mean she is pavithr and she is not at fault 

itsprav thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Mita is now her DIL..she is a part of the family. Beeji showed maturity and wisdom by dealing with Mita softly and treated her with kindness. Also as said above she is preggers with their future grandchild.

It’s Lovely that is the poisonous one in the house. She needs to go away with Sukhi...they aren’t adding much to the story line honestly. People like Lovely exist in real life but her character is very 1 dimensional..even when CV have attempted to add depth or redeem her ...it falls flat 

I like lovely, she shows Mita her place .. just because she is educated foreign returned and soft spoken or because she is pregnant  doesnt make her Noble, innocent or  matured .. 

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I like lovely, she shows Mita her place .. just because she is educated foreign returned and soft spoken or because she is pregnant  doesnt make her Noble, innocent or  matured .. 

How has she shown Mita her place? By yelling at her for not eating something she is allergic to especially while pregnant ? 

Mita was selfish but she is also a human being which is what this show is trying to convey.. they are all humans with emotions.  

I don’t get what Beeji would have accomplished by yelling at Mita for something that was an accident ? They would both feel like shit afterwards anyways 

Unless I missed it, I haven't seen anyone say Mita should be treated better because she is foreign born? Pregnant yes...because there is another life and one needs to have consideration for a life that cannot yet defend itself 

Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She and her son are the reason for the whole mess thats going on and still she can be nice .. not about TV Drama ,it doesnt happen in reality .. and for me i would have stood with Minnie and Babita and send these Guys out .. 

I would have never done that. In a house where Babita and Mini were not treated well, I would have myself told Babita and Mini to stay away from this house. And Mita is not 'pavithra', but she definitely not a villain. It is Ashok who is responsible for all this. Why should  women suffer all time. Ashok is responsible for all this. Mita did not know( if you would have seen the serial from start) that Ashok was married. She would have never taken this step otherwise. And let me tell you, the way you are telling that Mita is pregnant, she should be thrown out of the house, it is Ashok who has to be thrown and sent to jail for lifetime imprisonment. But again, he is a man, why should he be jailed for second affair? If it was a lady, would you tell her to got to jail?

Edited by Nature-Happiness - 4 years ago