Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Yeah.
Initially I felt bad but now I'm ok. Because I read books with happy endings😆
Yup even i like books with happy ending 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Yeah.
Initially I felt bad but now I'm ok. Because I read books with happy endings😆
Yup even i like books with happy ending 🤗
Ok guys i m going now..bye gud night tc🤗
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Fine i m leaving them now only..my cmnt will remain res forever in ur updt now😠😠😠
I can feel u
Gussa mat ho 🤗🤗🤗
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Fine i m leaving them now only..my cmnt will remain res forever in ur updt now😠😠😠
It was nice having you as a reader 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Ok guys i m going now..bye gud night tc🤗
Ohh no
U r leaving
Good night rashi
Bye
Take care
Will miss u
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
It was nice having you as a reader 🤣🤣
I wish i could say same for u as a writer🤔
Yup i m sleepy
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Ok guys i m going now..bye gud night tc🤗
Good night 🤗
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
If I don't complete them before September, they'll remain incomplete 🤣
Ohhh no🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️