Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Yup India vs NZ
Great 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Yup India vs NZ
Great 🤗
Hifi🤣
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
You should stop reading my stories then. They're all incomplete 🤣
But its ongoing na not incomplete yet
Yeah.That really sad when they don’t complete a story
But I know they have many personal issues too
Initially I felt bad but now I'm ok. Because I read books with happy endings😆
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
You should stop reading my stories then. They're all incomplete 🤣
🙄🙄🙄
But u will complete right
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
But its ongoing na not incomplete yet
If I don't complete them before September, they'll remain incomplete 🤣
Hifi 😆
Hopefully 😉
Right😆Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
That's half complete 😆
Maybe she made a sequel opening the female protagonist's secret?
Nope😔
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
If I don't complete them before September, they'll remain incomplete 🤣
Fine i m leaving them now only..my cmnt will remain res forever in ur updt now😠😠😠