Kalyani to lose Moksh’s custody IWMBUZZ article

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Zee TV show Tujhse Hai Raabta (Full House Media) is trying to impress the audience with intriguing drama.

We hear a very interesting track is going to unfold in the upcoming episodes.

As we earlier reported about Kalyani (Reem Shaikh) running away from the mandap and getting married to Malhar (Sehban Azim).

In the coming episode, Kalyani will be married to Malhar hence the court will give a judgment regarding Moksh custody. Soon, Sampada and Atharva (Shagun Pandey) will get Moksh’s custody.

Later, Kalyani will angry with Malhar as she couldn’t marry Atharva and Moksh’s custody was given to Sampada.

What will happen next?

We tried but could not reach to Mohsin for a comment.

Keep reading IWMBuzz for more updates

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/spoilers/tujhse-hai-raabta-kalyani-lose-mokshs-custody/2019/06/12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

See i told u  this . Yeh toh hona hi tha. Ab kalyani  malhar ko bhari bharkam sunayagi .Aur insta mein kuch pagal sehban fans ( humari tarah akkal wali nhi i mean hum jaise ) kalyani pe chillayeingi .aur bolenge ki she does not deserve him .

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

See i told u  this . Yeh toh hona hi tha. Ab kalyani  malhar ko bhari bharkam sunayagi .Aur insta mein kuch pagal sehban fans ( humari tarah akkal wali nhi i mean hum jaise ) kalyani pe chillayeingi .aur bolenge ki she does not deserve him .

but if hope now they legally married now , kalma will definitely find out a way to get moksh back mostly likely mugda ki scah sabki saamneh lekar ayega toh sampada will automatically loose moksh

Anna.Adh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

I don't really understand the court drama, like the serial has completely fictionalized it. In reality I think Malhar is much more capable of handling Moksh. He has a stable job and moreover he wasn't the one who ditched Moksh, who cheated on his partner. How is it that Malhar and Sampada have to stay together? 

Although a complete family is good for child but it is still better to grow up in a broken marriage than in an unhappy one.