https://www.instagram.com/p/BymFr5WhYqL/?igshid=1dbjs59u5x9u4
Bajju ki beti Snehu 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://www.instagram.com/p/BymFr5WhYqL/?igshid=1dbjs59u5x9u4
Bajju ki beti Snehu 😳
I would like the little kid of Bajju to have some traits of him too
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
I would like the little kid of Bajju to have some traits of him too
Like what? Like calling Prerna Mrs Bajaj Mummy?🤣
I find it so endearing that in S1, Sneha wished to be Bajaj's real daughter and in S2, she somehow got this wish❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByktEZEBTUq/?igshid=cwi8cty8705d
Aa bhi jaa aa bhi jaa. Mr Bajaj aa bhi jaa.😆 .but the promo tune man i love it
not bad idea. But thoda bahut papa ke bhi traits hone ko mangta. Maybe eats like him sits like him likes reading books like him. She should be lively version of Mr BAJAJ 😍Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Like what? Like calling Prerna Mrs Bajaj Mummy?🤣
Same here.Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
I find it so endearing that in S1, Sneha wished to be Bajaj's real daughter and in S2, she somehow got this wish❤️
i dont want anymore kids though 😆 grown up one's toh not at all 🤣Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
I find it so endearing that in S1, Sneha wished to be Bajaj's real daughter and in S2, she somehow got this wish❤️
🤣Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Like what? Like calling Prerna Mrs Bajaj Mummy?🤣
Exactly! One girl is enough.Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
i dont want anymore kids though 😆 grown up one's toh not at all 🤣