No offence but jasmin looks younger than ansh and she is younger than ansh and this makes them look perfect together. And I don't think both of them suit to look like parents of 5 year old
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No offence but jasmin looks younger than ansh and she is younger than ansh and this makes them look perfect together. And I don't think both of them suit to look like parents of 5 year old
Originally posted by: Vaniraaj007
No offence but jasmin looks younger than ansh and she is younger than ansh and this makes them look perfect together. And I don't think both of them suit to look like parents of 5 year old
Their characters are of same age. They are perfect the way they are. The kid thing won't suit any of them. Issi liye kid would be the new girl and he lover's.