Originally posted by: KRISGEET
Akash ? or Aman or some one new ???
I picked Aman 😭
Hmm, maybe Akash, now that Khushi is out of reach 😛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: KRISGEET
Akash ? or Aman or some one new ???
I picked Aman 😭
Hmm, maybe Akash, now that Khushi is out of reach 😛
Originally posted by: KRISGEET
Yes. Our good girl also has a liking for Bad Boy but she isn't allowing it to surface and consume her.
She will have to let go some day
Ok, final bye now.
See you tom on the update 🤗
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
LOL, she did and look at Aishu now. 😉
P I am not sure, but I think chap will be up tom. If not then Friday
Yes!!!
Tom is only Wednesday, EC. We have Thursday too
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
N is very patient and encouraging with all of us.
Btw, whose Anjali's sweetheart ?? Aman ? 😡
Waise, N felt Anjuman had a good Zing to it. Last time she gave us Akshanjali and before that Shyanjali. Let us see what she gives us now?
And we have Payal too. Payal can't have Akash for he is her brother. In the current scenario we have only Aman and Shyam left over. Shyam is a No No, I think. Or maybe one of the new guys. The more interesting aspect will be if Payal and Anjali start developing feelings for the same guy, then who will. Arnav support, His Sister Payal or his Saaliji Anjali? Definitely a tug of war between Arhi then
i think she is busy on Thursday.
So either today or Friday
Originally posted by: KRISGEET
Waise, N felt Anjuman had a good Zing to it. Last time she gave us Akshanjali and before that Shyanjali. Let us see what she gives us now?
And we have Payal too. Payal can't have Akash for he is her brother. In the current scenario we have only Aman and Shyam left over. Shyam is a No No, I think. Or maybe one of the new guys. The more interesting aspect will be if Payal and Anjali start developing feelings for the same guy, then who will. Arnav support, His Sister Payal or his Saaliji Anjali? Definitely a tug of war between Arhi then
Hehe
I have to admit, the idea of anjali and payal liking one man never crossed my mind. But yes, it will be interesting though Anjali maybe wary cos of her handicap.
Btw we are totally forgetting the new clan of people. 😉
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
Now this is called, Nehle pe dehla 👏
I have a feeling, Khushi is not someone who will give Arnav a chance all on her own. It maybe because of what she felt, imo.
Uff, this Priya is turning out to be more of a headache.
True Raji the quote is the POV of a girl which is why I thought, it would be Khushi for Akash? 🤔
You know what, EC
You may actually be right. 😊
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
Thank you. 😊
On the note of Shyam and death warrant, I guess Arnav is in for a shock.
Yes very much. Like I said, it will test the depth of his undertsnsing of people around
Nice teaser.. eagerly waiting for chapter to know what is arnav sighing
Thanks dear.
I am on the update and hope to post soonish.
The Court of Nawab Malik "Some people, like certain verses, must be read in chapters." - Set in the court of 18th century Lucknow, a slow burn...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Hello readers, Thank you for your support so far. It has been overwhelming. I am deeply grateful to every reader; sweet silent ones and precious...
(Backgroundof the story-shyams truth is out and he is out of the raizda mansion post the miscarriage of anjali,anjali become more dependent on...
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
34