Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Everyone reached here safely😆
Good 😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Everyone reached here safely😆
Good 😆
😆
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
SaJaan germs disturbed your creative brain
More like the Anjn disease
OK I have an hour..I'll see what I can compose - but....you guys will have to wait another 5years for me to post ok?😛🤣
I think Sam is busy🤔
Burden of her stories🤦♀️
Ok.More like the Anjn disease
OK I have an hour..I'll see what I can compose - but....you guys will have to wait another 5years for me to post ok?😛🤣
That's not fair. 5 years. * eyes are popping out*
Yeah
May be
U guys know iam not good at guessing 🤣
Btw Sofna don't post it in AT.More like the Anjn disease
OK I have an hour..I'll see what I can compose - but....you guys will have to wait another 5years for me to post ok?😛🤣
Make a different thread.
🤣🤣🤣
More like the Anjn disease
OK I have an hour..I'll see what I can compose - but....you guys will have to wait another 5years for me to post ok?😛🤣
Ok
Yup sofna post it in different thread
Please 🤗
Yup 😆