Users

Frequent Posters

mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre

Is Ronit dead? 

The sharma’s will disappear one by one.. Some has already lol

wasn't he stabbed, the sharmas are in for the upcoming wedding. 

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

You know when KZK started airing, I was in that pre-teen/early teen phase where things are very dreamy. May be because of extensively investing in this show emotionally, it that time registered in my brain that first love is special and both parties are extremely vulnerable dealing with anything related to it, specially for someone who's non-calculative, happy go lucky and is full of dreams. And when love hurts that person, I feel something breaks in that person that really cannot be fixed. It changes him/her for ever. I am not arguing whether the change is for good or for bad. But it does. And I cant ever appreciate who does this to an innocent soul. 

May be that's why I couldn't like Anurag anymore when he broke her so much before 8 year leap tracks i.e. Prem1's death, divorcing Prerna, rejecting Sneha. I don't really care for that person anymore and I am happy RB could become that shield and protector of Prerna that her broken heart needed at that time. Bajaj was a villain to me when he separated AP, but it was still an external factor which separated AP physically but the incident didn't scar her for life like Anurag did. 

i dint like anurag, he was a looser & spineless insaan.

Anu2 characterization is good, if they stoop anu2 same level of anu1, than all will shift to bajaj.....

Hope anu2 will stand upto that level which audience are expecting in this season...

saps.156 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

You know when KZK started airing, I was in that pre-teen/early teen phase where things are very dreamy. May be because of extensively investing in this show emotionally, it that time registered in my brain that first love is special and both parties are extremely vulnerable dealing with anything related to it, specially for someone who's non-calculative, happy go lucky and is full of dreams. And when love hurts that person, I feel something breaks in that person that really cannot be fixed. It changes him/her for ever. I am not arguing whether the change is for good or for bad. But it does. And I cant ever appreciate who does this to an innocent soul. 

May be that's why I couldn't like Anurag anymore when he broke her so much before 8 year leap tracks i.e. Prem1's death, divorcing Prerna, rejecting Sneha. I don't really care for that person anymore and I am happy RB could become that shield and protector of Prerna that her broken heart needed at that time. Bajaj was a villain to me when he separated AP, but it was still an external factor which separated AP physically but the incident didn't scar her for life like Anurag did. 

Well put. It did change her and that was the reason she never looked back at him was not even keen to marry him in the last leap inspite of her kids' wishes. She just couldn't trust him again as her partner.

And RB on the other hand was her shield as you said. He did click those pics when he was most most wicked and obsessed but then really understood P's pain and her need to be with AB, so he didn't go through with his plan. So technically he didn't seperate them. First marriage was not black mail. He never forced her to marry him. In fact in that family friend episode he even let go of her for AB. 

It was Prem's death which was so significant to change the tracks actually. AB made a fool of himself while RB swayed his obsession for P in a positive way.

saps.156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheM5393

This, this thread is the exact reason why Ekta decided to bring back Kasauti Zindagii Kay among all her plethora of serial's, despite this being a 'new kzk' people still argue For and Against Bajaj with so much passion as thou the first kzk had not already closed that chapter ages ago. Love triangles are the best AND worst sort of triangles, they seem to work the best in mass entertainment media. Even the current most consistently successful hindi serial is 'supposedly' a love triangle. 

You r so right! EK knows what she created in the 1st place and also knows what can happen again. PRB is a chapter that will never close.

RB was all about passion, obsession and intensity. And he brings out all that in us too.

Edited by saps.156 - 4 years ago
saps.156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

I see Rishabh Bajaj as ITV's greatest ICON. A character that is the sinner and the saint, the beloved and the betrayed (Borrowing Kamla Das's brilliant lines yeah). He has been everything from a heartless man with mysterious charm who would treat the rest as insignificant beings and walk over them with zilch regret to a man who devoted his whole existence to a woman he so passionately loved. 

Rishabh has been everything...be it a heartless businessman, a jealous, insecure, and possessive husband, a cunning schemer resorting to borderline cruelty, an obsessed one-sided lover, a great friend, a passionate lover, a crushed and betrayed lover, a father who showed the world that the deepest ties may not necessarily be blood ties, then a father capable of sacrificing his love for the sake of a child that wasn't his, a man willing to accept his fiance's love for another man and patiently waiting outside a house with a hopeful heart, a man with solid self-control who wouldn't touch his wife without her permission to someone who would jump in to romance watching his wife tie his tie, a flirtatious husband to a cold one capable of ignoring your very existence, a lover capable of walking out of a relationship he literally worshipped, a wounded man willing to avenge the wrongs done to him...a man with too many layers and conflicting shades. 

If this can't prove whether RB was a villain or a saint or the best thing that ever happened to Prerna, then I don't know what else can.

@Shruti aka Wistfulness:  sorry but couldn't resist posting it again

Pranchat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Can’t wait to see the layers of rb in season 2

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: saps.156

You r so right! EK knows what she created in the 1st place and also knows what can happen again. PRB is a chapter that will never close.

RB was all about passion, obsession and intensity. And he brings out all that in us too.

That sums it up! ❤️

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I just hope mr bajaj stays an iconic character coz everyone in kzk is butchered to suit the story . Infact they are incapable of writing a decent story . 

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _charu_

I just hope mr bajaj stays an iconic character coz everyone in kzk is butchered to suit the story . Infact they are incapable of writing a decent story . 

komolika ko comedy banadiya.....bajaj ka  character ko icon nahin eye candy bana denge

Pranchat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parijatrocks

komolika ko comedy banadiya.....bajaj ka  character ko icon nahin eye candy bana denge

As long as i get to see some really good chemistry between Karan and Erica , I am fine 😂

Besides, Karan is an actor who can play with grey shades really well. Just like how Anurag and Prerna were diff versions this season, we would get a version of Bajaj which the public would enjoy