Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Sociology,English Literature and Konkani😆
Wow these many 😆👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Sociology,English Literature and Konkani😆
Wow these many 😆👍🏼
Yup😆Wow these many 😆👍🏼
Optional are also there😆
Tamilnadu common entrance test 🤗
Woww 😆👍🏼
Ok.Tamilnadu common entrance test 🤗
We have GSTE. Goa Talent Search Examination. I have answered this exam for 4 consecutive years😆
Lot of maths, logical reasoning and SAT.
I hope I do well.😆Woww 😆👍🏼
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Ok.
We have GSTE. Goa Talent Search Examination. I have answered this exam for 4 consecutive years😆
Lot of maths, logical reasoning and SAT.
Yup lots of maths lol🤣
😭😭
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
I hope I do well.😆
U will do well swara 🤗
Yeah🤣🤣