Hey Rashi🤗
So when is your next exam?😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hey Rashi🤗
So when is your next exam?😆
What is F Y B A???
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
ok
Bold:I can feel this.
While answering board exams I was worried about what will happen if I reach late or I forgot to take hall ticket😬
I have to take hall ticket too😆
Bachelor of Arts. First Year from 17th June onwards.What is F Y B A???
Thanks rashi 🤗
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Bachelor of Arts. First Year from 17th June onwards.
Sooo 🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
BA in what the major swara ???
There was Talent Search Exam and I forgot to take hall ticket.🤣I have to take hall ticket too😆
Fortunately my school was not so far so I told my Dad to bring it🤣
Sociology,English Literature and Konkani😆
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
There was Talent Search Exam and I forgot to take hall ticket.🤣
Fortunately my school was not so far so I told my Dad to bring it🤣
Really 🤣🤣
This is TANCET 🤣
Tancet?