Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Love this look on Erica. I hope they go down this track for Switzerland.
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByiMKwDHjdy/?igshid=e6pm9qjajw3a
Stunning as always 😍
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Love this look on Erica. I hope they go down this track for Switzerland.
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByiMKwDHjdy/?igshid=e6pm9qjajw3a
Stunning as always 😍
Well I don’t need to check bbc weather. It is clearly raining in Bombay - Erica, Parth and saahil are all going crazy for the rain.
This is for abhiya and those who love this
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByiRVwyh9R4/?igshid=14kn6apr9gog0
I really love this scene, I missed their bone crushing hugs
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Well I don’t need to check bbc weather. It is clearly raining in Bombay - Erica, Parth and saahil are all going crazy for the rain.
Most of the celebs are posting it, looks like first rain in Mumbai after scorching summer😆
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Well I don’t need to check bbc weather. It is clearly raining in Bombay - Erica, Parth and saahil are all going crazy for the rain.
And grey joy bhaiya too.
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Most of the celebs are posting it, looks like first rain in Mumbai after scorching summer😆
Tip tip finally barsa paani..🤣
Originally posted by: Zaalima_5
Tip tip finally barsa paani..🤣
🤣
Originally posted by: Zaalima_5
Tip tip finally barsa paani..🤣
🤣
Originally posted by: Zaalima_5
Tip tip finally barsa paani..🤣
Here it's rains for a day and next day again too much of heat