Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hello guys how have you been?
So are you
Originally posted by: _nakshi_
So are you
What do you mean by so are you?
I am not busy with anything
I am not finding anything interesting to watch
Thinking to watch dance diwane on colors from next week and waiting for SJ's new show.
Originally posted by: Priya258
I am not busy with anything
I am not finding anything interesting to watch
Thinking to watch dance diwane on colors from next week and waiting for SJ's new show.
Which new show is SJ going to be in?
Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
Which new show is SJ going to be in?
Waiting for it to know