Poll
On screen Jodi name for Sandhya and Angad
Page
of
1Hello lovely people,
Let's take a break from the ongoing confusion and discussion on 'Mera Kapil', Bhoot Suhgaraat and all and please let's officially chose an onscreen Jodi name for Sandhya and Angad...
Vote for one of the name, whichever Onscreen Jodi name you like the best? Or if you can think of a cooler onscreen name, please leave suggestions...
Personally I like both, 'SanGad' means 'friend' in my mother tongue, that's why I liked it best but AnYa is beautiful too so I am actually confused... So I will go with whichever one is chosen by you all... So vote, jaldi, jaldi... 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
SanGad has better sound to it.