BW movies should have some policy on nepotism. Otherwise talent will never breathe fresh air here.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
BW movies should have some policy on nepotism. Otherwise talent will never breathe fresh air here.
The picture would have been complete with Suhana in it. All the wannabes in one place .
I think people should just stop auditioning for bollywood
its a joke anyway,
people spend years and years of their youth and lots of money to achieve their acting dream
in the end , its waste.
Instead spend that time choosing a job that pays and do acting as a hobby
Suhana is missing. lol
I can't believe I'm saying this because I think Jhanvi is not a looker, but she seemed to be the most attractive one out of the newbie nepo kids. Tough times for bollywood. No talent, no good looks only surnames.
Say no to Nepotism future
Nothing more than bland faces.
BW movies should have some policy on nepotism. Otherwise talent will never breathe fresh air here.
I'd ideally like a reactionary Hindi cinema industry that's founded on and by strong principles with craft as its focus.
Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee
Jhanvi looks the best among these four and that itself should be an indication where BW is headed 😆
I think Ananya looks very pretty. She did well in that otherwise boring movie.
Best is Sara Ali Khan so far. Lets see how far others go.
Idk about anyone else, but Ananya gives me a bitchy vibe 😆
Cannes 2026 discourse has been fascinating because both Aishwarya and Alia were trolled, but for entirely different reasons. Aishwarya Rai...
I am not talking about Kriti, or Deepika, or even Alia. I am referring to Rani, Tabu, Kajol, Madhuri, and even Sridevi. Today's actresses are...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
29