First three agreed
Now what is this romantic angle 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
First three agreed
Now what is this romantic angle 😆
Guys u don't like me naa??????😭😭😭
Originally posted by: ght_shona_4evr
Guys u don't like me naa??????😭😭😭
Arre who said that?
PaTa ship ..??🤣
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Arre who said that?
No one dear but I thought that in page 121 I posted parica's realeted video.😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Originally posted by: RollingStones
PaTa ship ..??🤣
PaTa nahi kya chal rahi h UKG dimag mein🤣
There is no way Anu will die in KZK.. Injured is ok
Originally posted by: RollingStones
PaTa ship ..??🤣
😳 Ye sunne se pehle main beshosh kyun nahi ho gayi 🤮🤢🙈😂
Why Anu to be injured/died(that’s not happening)
Darn I wanted Pre to be badly injured in the first place