Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByZ4pMUl_td/
RB can pass for Anu’s brother. Did Mohini have another son she can’t find so obsessed with Anu? Crazy idea I know but anything goes on ITV.🤔
That’s putt-putti wala on his way for AnuPre’s next kasauti.
He and Parth do resemble 😆
Originally posted by: RollingStones
He and Parth do resemble 😆
If CVs run out of ideas maybe RB could be Mohini’s beta from her younger days before she met Moloy.😛
Glad I hadn’t seen S1, I wouldn’t have liked that scenario.
Me too, no clue about S1 and I want to enjoy S2, but don't know why some people keep referring to S1 and pushing pre with bajaj. This season I would like see anupre vs B
If CVs run out of ideas maybe RB could be Mohini’s beta from her younger days before she met Moloy.😛
Ya and he sould take badla with mohini for abandoning him, he can take moh with him. Leave anupre alone.
Ya and he sould take badla with mohini for abandoning him, he can take moh with him. Leave anupre alone.
That is a crazy idea yaar