1 & 2 definitely not allowed those posts should be editedOriginally posted by: moniloveanupre
why not they all r releted to anupre🤔
3rd point about vlog I have asked mods for further clarification
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
1 & 2 definitely not allowed those posts should be editedOriginally posted by: moniloveanupre
why not they all r releted to anupre🤔
3rd point about vlog I have asked mods for further clarification
Originally posted by: RollingStones
I’m missing the madness this forum had .... Sab mast khuleaam criticism karte the and mast discussion karte the ....
Ab dekho ...
Bawasir ban gaya hain ....
Seriously kyun?? Itni Kya insecurity hai logo ko...
kisi ko kisi se prob ni thi untill our home gaaat phaamous 🤣Originally posted by: RollingStones
I’m missing the madness this forum had .... Sab mast khuleaam criticism karte the and mast discussion karte the ....
Ab dekho ...
Bawasir ban gaya hain ....
Sui dhaga wale scene me he was so cute

https://www.instagram.com/p/BycUFTqBTmV/?igshid=kyq74ftccysn
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Reported and thank you for notifying us:)
Reported too :]
such a kiddo...he really was excited like a baccha...barf mey kya kya hoga...🤣
honeymoon package book kara ditta ae 🤣
Anurag I mean.
guys please edit posts with Komolika mentioned moni, RS and others. I usually don't mention the names but nobody edited
thanks
also point 3 about hotel/personal life I am asking mods to clarify but for now be cautious
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
kisi ko kisi se prob ni thi untill our home gaaat phaamous 🤣
wohi toh...stalkers badh gaye re baba. aur ye dekho kya hua...😕