🤦♀️edit karne ke bajay quote kardi main
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤦♀️edit karne ke bajay quote kardi main
Do u think party will have dhamaka🤪
🤦♀️edit karne ke bajay quote kardi main
Effects of new UI🤣
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Do u think party will have dhamaka🤪
I think ex alone will come to know about mishaan
Effects of new UI🤣
haan yaar😆
I think ex alone will come to know about mishaan
Kyunnnnmnmm
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Kyunnnnmnmm
Then only it will match promo
Ex will come to know about mishaan and ex will tell to sis
Dadi will tell to mishti about sis love
Then only it will match promo
Ex will come to know about mishaan and ex will tell to sis
Dadi will tell to mishti about sis love
Arey i hope it happens different way
plz scrap that promo concept plz plz plz I don't want SD 😭😭😭😭