Originally posted by: Enchanteur
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByabKmVlplC/?igshid=h52zb6hw2feu
My masoor daal is badly phoonked 💔
They posted FINALLYYYYYY............🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByabKmVlplC/?igshid=h52zb6hw2feu
My masoor daal is badly phoonked 💔
They posted FINALLYYYYYY............🤣
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByabKmVlplC/?igshid=h52zb6hw2feu
My masoor daal is badly phoonked 💔
Finally they remembered the invites they sent😆
it may get closed
Sorry, 😐 I am asking a question which is not relatable to this chat section but I am asking about our friend Memad anyone know about her?
No idea last time when we talked to she said she is on break , traveling to somewhere I guess 🤔
Originally posted by: Bookworm_
Me gonna pray din raat laga taar dil se for those Mf wale log’s popat 🙅🏻♀️🙏🏻🤣 Aaya Nahi Baap and At is already there - huh, so halke Kisam ke log😒
Chill Baba ....... this was toh expected re ...😆
I feel bad for KoNu though .....😭
Marriott peoples woke up with better caption but only Fernandez? Erica ko kha Gaye 🤣
Originally posted by: RollingStones
Chill Baba ....... this was toh expected re ...😆
I feel bad for KoNu though .....😭
Can’t chill - curry is giving me mirchi! 😒
My guess was right one will definitely use this photo, and it's P like Bee said😎🤣