No baba i dont love him
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
No baba i dont love him
Labhya only 195 posts to turn rockerz!🥳
Koi purani gehri dushmani lagti hai
Originally posted by: Suparna13
Labhya only 195 posts to turn rockerz!🥳
Goodnesss ye kya hua !!!!!
Mujhe ye green color se fir vidai mil jaayegi 😆
I forgot to mention I watched YHM too..
First one year
Fir kya hua ?
Chhod diya ?????
Yes, phir bhoot pret aagye the
Originally posted by: suhaaana
Yes, phir bhoot pret aagye the
Yar ye bhoot pret q le aate hai show m
Smjh nahi aata
Originally posted by: suhaaana
Yes, this show has a very different theme I am loving it a lot
sony as a channel is the only one who comes with different concepts in reals sense. All their shows are unique and close to reality. Beyhadd was a hit, KRPKAB, YUDKBH, PB, LP also has a very diffrenet story line. unlike star, zee and colors who dishes out the same old done and dusted stuff. unfortunately I feel Sony as aa channel is very underestimated.
That show had so much potential and it hot ruined