Originally posted by: suhaaana
Micky will be a problematic character
Arey esa kyu !
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: suhaaana
Micky will be a problematic character
Arey esa kyu !
Originally posted by: suhaaana
I am loving babes and HS more 😂
Yes I love HS especially. his comic timing is nice. I have only watched it here and there and I'm not really following PB Hanuman Singh is one character I liked in it. especially when he talks english and says mother ki daughter😆
Wo Bina kuch kiye SAB karta h
Kuch kiya kya usne ?????
Originally posted by: Abida_angel
Yes I love HS especially. his comic timing is nice. I have only watched it here and there and I'm not really following PB Hanuman Singh is one character I liked in it. especially when he talks english and says mother ki daughter😆
Hanuman uncle and his English its just amazingggggggggggg
Originally posted by: Abida_angel
Yes I love HS especially. his comic timing is nice. I have only watched it here and there and I'm not really following PB Hanuman Singh is one character I liked in it. especially when he talks english and says mother ki daughter😆
Yes, this show has a very different theme I am loving it a lot
Originally posted by: suhaaana
Wo Bina kuch kiye SAB karta h
Hein !!!!!lgta hai show dekhna pdega acche se