They look cute:)Originally posted by: suhaaana
I am loving babes and HS more 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
They look cute:)Originally posted by: suhaaana
I am loving babes and HS more 😂
But Geet was a huge hit .... Hai na?
Micky will be a problematic character
Achha bye bye. Main aati hu. 🤗
They look cute:)
Yes, I am waiting for a matured love story
Kyu
Usne kya kiya ab ?
But Geet was a huge hit .... Hai na?
I terms of TRP it was average like YUDKBH but it gave DD and GC recognition.