🤗🤗I was abt to quote u dear..
Dont know how that page opened n i found all these
U all r very special in my life.. if has given me such amazing frnds.. thank god n vijay too.. i have 2 frnds from years
We missed you yesterday a lot🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤗🤗I was abt to quote u dear..
Dont know how that page opened n i found all these
U all r very special in my life.. if has given me such amazing frnds.. thank god n vijay too.. i have 2 frnds from years
We missed you yesterday a lot🤗
I was abt to quote u dear..
Dont know how that page opened n i found all these
U all r very special in my life.. if has given me such amazing frnds.. thank god n vijay too.. i have 2 frnds from years
Awww
❤️❤️❤️
Kal pura tak gayi yar.. i have to plan my day accordingly.. still in holiday mood.. school start hogaya im unable to plan properly these days becoz of sons ill health.. im very down without much sleep
All d best Jaanu🤗
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Why? Come soon🤗
Have to study for mca entrance rashi
I will come online after dinner.
Hope u guys will come too.🤗
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
All d best Jaanu🤗
Thanks 🤗
Oh.
Study now. MCA is your dream,right?
Kal pura tak gayi yar.. i have to plan my day accordingly.. still in holiday mood.. school start hogaya im unable to plan properly these days becoz of sons ill health.. im very down without much sleep
Take care🤗
I hope ur son get fine soon
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Left Hindi subject two years ago but still I'm good in hindi because I watch Hindi shows and sometimes write poems and stories. 😆
I left it 6 years back I think 🤣
Good swara 👏